CCS 2017 Poster of the Year

PickSix

Liked Posts:
No votes for Rasko and his deep thoughts? Is he still around?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am comfortable in the fact I will never make a list on this board.

Reactions: DC

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Omeletepants, Shoopster, VashalaX, AussieBear, DezBears... top 5 MVP candidates :smug2:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am comfortable in the fact I will never make a list on this board.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAziAAAAJGZmMTAwMmVmLTBiZDQtNDFmMi1hNGFlLTA1NGQ3OTU1NmNhMg.jpg

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
The voting for 2017 CCS Poster of the Year has concluded. It is time to announce the winner, and invite them to advertise their honor in their signature.

While ol' Addie (née Adipost) garnered the most votes within this thread, the shoopster noted his troubling submission of three separate ballots. In a town like Chicago, where voter fraud has historically been so wrought that it has become a punchline, that sort of action cannot be taken lightly. When the shoopster pointed out Addie's indiscretion, he expected response and explanation from the offender. He received none.

the shoopster thus has no choice but to disqualify Adipost from the voting. In calculating the remainder of the responses, a late surge propelled a dark horse to winner over previous leader Mojo Risin. Thus, CCS, does the shoopster proclaim your 2017 Poster of the Year:

VashalasX. Indeed are the results in. Congratulations, Vash.

And dig the sig . . .

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The voting for 2017 CCS Poster of the Year has concluded. It is time to announce the winner, and invite them to advertise their honor in their signature.

While ol' Addie (née Adipost) garnered the most votes within this thread, the shoopster noted his troubling submission of three separate ballots. In a town like Chicago, where voter fraud has historically been so wrought that it has become a punchline, that sort of action cannot be taken lightly. When the shoopster pointed out Addie's indiscretion, he expected response and explanation from the offender. He received none.

the shoopster thus has no choice but to disqualify Adipost from the voting. In calculating the remainder of the responses, a late surge propelled a dark horse to winner over previous leader Mojo Risin. Thus, CCS, does the shoopster proclaim your 2017 Poster of the Year:

VashalasX. Indeed are the results in. Congratulations, Vash.

And dig the sig . . .
Did you just come out of the ALT closet? You are Vagalax?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How about someone buys Adipost a pre season game tickets.
I think the rewardis he gets to be Assistant to the Commissioner next season In DaBears70's fantasy league.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Wow this is a Geraldo opening the vault moment I'm going to go vomit now

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the rewardis he gets to be Assistant to the Commissioner next season In DaBears70's fantasy league.

I think Ad would probably ban himself before taking on that much sought after position.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Did Vash get a single vote? Congrats Adi you are the peoples choice. Long live Adi the great.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am refusing this award not because I have not earned it, but because I really need more time and energies to be focused on my new bae Kate and even though I feel i was helpful in helping people on this forum gain better understanding of the roles of corporate pizza chains and political protests within football, become more knowledgeable bears fans in regards to how a coaching search hiring process and evaluations work as well, in addition to what fake bears news and rumors is in contrast to real, threadworthy topics surrounding the team, and also what things are rubbish or hard to understand ever versus what only ignoramuses cannot comprehend, I think and actually firmly believe with literally all of my heart, that ADIPOST does really really good film review threads. So I am going to give my award to Gustavus Adolphus for his great pre-game summaries of opponents cities and cultures and foods and beers, because ADIPOST was disqualified by the shoopiter. If Gustavus does not want it, it should go to wazzupi.

Thanks.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
1. Crystallas hands down, he starts those great game day threads, and they are easily the most viewed and active threads every week of the season. He keeps this place running and cracks the whip when necessary, maybe too often, that's debatable.

2. Windy has those off season mock/FA/cut players/re-signed players, the detail with all contract info including cap hits and space remaining. You know he puts hours into those threads. The most detailed info on CCS by far.

AldiPOS doesn't make my list. I do enjoy his plays of the week threads, which are much better than anything I've ever posted here, but they just do not compare to the effort required or the activity generated by the first two guys. AldiPOS seems like a nice enough guy, just kind of a lump, a living breathing receding hair line. For him to make my list he would either have to step up his effort on content or grow a personality, both would put him over the top.

If we were going by pure thread length the late Urblock would've smoked this competition.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
still trying to get over the fact that adipost was DQd...

this aint real life