CCS Bears Fans vs Philly Fans

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
This is my first time ever starting a new thread but feel the situation warrants it...

Seems like there are a few options for Eagles fan forums...just wondering which may be the best to troll? Been thinking of creating a profile with my same CCS name and all so I could get in enough replies to start a thread posting the Bill Burr video and start some shit. Normally I wouldn't bother but I have a personal issue with Philly Fucktards.

1) I'm a diehard Bears fan. Fuck Philly.

2) I'm a paraplegic - been in this wheelchair since I was 12. The one and only time I was in Philly was for business a few years back. I was not only told to leave a bar for wearing my Bears gear but also had my wheelchair kicked twice by 2 different fans who told me to roll my ass back to Chicago. Fuck Philly.

3) The streets were mostly tore all to hell which made pushing my chair a nightmare along with all the garbage I literally rolled through. Fuck Philly.

4) Always Sunny in Philly used to be funny but now sucks dick. Fuck Philly.

5) Fuck Philly.

Work is slow lately so I have the extra time and plus I really fucking hate Philadelphia.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
At 2) all I can say is... fuck Philly!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Damn dude. I’m really sorry you had to endure that from those assholes. Pay back will be sweet on Sunday when we beat them by 50 though! Fuck Philly their cheesesteaks aren’t even that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn dude. I’m really sorry you had to endure that from those assholes. Pay back will be sweet on Sunday when we beat them by 50 though! Fuck Philly their cheesesteaks aren’t even that good.

Hey hey hey.... let’s keep the the innocent out of this.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:

No Worries dude, I didn't leave peacefully. I gave my own Bill Burr style rant and seriously thought a fist fight was about to breakout haha. I'm not your average guy in a chair.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
When the Bears win Sunday. I still have my 2016, Cubs Championship underwear. I am going to wear my high heels and strut down Belmont street screaming, "GO BEARS!!!!". Keep in mind I am a 6 foot, 220 pound male!!!

Antobears

Liked Posts:
When the Bears win Sunday. I still have my 2016, Cubs Championship underwear. I am going to wear my high heels and strut down Belmont street screaming, "GO BEARS!!!!". Keep in mind I am a 6 foot, 220 pound male!!!

Please no pics bro :lmao:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is my first time ever starting a new thread but feel the situation warrants it...

Seems like there are a few options for Eagles fan forums...just wondering which may be the best to troll? Been thinking of creating a profile with my same CCS name and all so I could get in enough replies to start a thread posting the Bill Burr video and start some shit. Normally I wouldn't bother but I have a personal issue with Philly Fucktards.

1) I'm a diehard Bears fan. Fuck Philly.

2) I'm a paraplegic - been in this wheelchair since I was 12. The one and only time I was in Philly was for business a few years back. I was not only told to leave a bar for wearing my Bears gear but also had my wheelchair kicked twice by 2 different fans who told me to roll my ass back to Chicago. Fuck Philly.

3) The streets were mostly tore all to hell which made pushing my chair a nightmare along with all the garbage I literally rolled through. Fuck Philly.

4) Always Sunny in Philly used to be funny but now sucks dick. Fuck Philly.

5) Fuck Philly.

Work is slow lately so I have the extra time and plus I really fucking hate Philadelphia.

Them two fans will suffer.

Havenless

Liked Posts:
Coming over from the Philly forum to see what all this hubbub was about. We’ve seen the Bill Burr video, you’ll be disappointed in finding out how many people don’t actually care. You have to realize the nature of the beast you’re dealing with. Get some serious material or don’t even bother. Sore spots are how we’re basically New York but dirtier, or anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys.

Side note: I don’t usually feel sorry for another fan base, but a poster claiming to be everyone’s friend here named Vick Ashley has made a very short appearance on the Eagles message board before being banned. Nobody gets banned on our boards, it’s basically a 24/7 free for all (as you can imagine)... we even have a specific sub forum dedicated to opposing fans harassing each other, no joke. So you can imagine how depraved this gentleman had to be to get banned after about 3 hours on our boards. I’ve never met a fan base with people like this guy. Does Chicago not have councelors? Psychotherapists? A Philadelphia Eagles message board found this guy to be low class. I want you to really think about that.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
CCS Bears Fans vs Philly Fucktards

Coming over from the Philly forum to see what all this hubbub was about. We’ve seen the Bill Burr video, you’ll be disappointed in finding out how many people don’t actually care. You have to realize the nature of the beast you’re dealing with. Get some serious material or don’t even bother. Sore spots are how we’re basically New York but dirtier, or anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys.

Side note: I don’t usually feel sorry for another fan base, but a poster claiming to be everyone’s friend here named Vick Ashley has made a very short appearance on the Eagles message board before being banned. Nobody gets banned on our boards, it’s basically a 24/7 free for all (as you can imagine)... we even have a specific sub forum dedicated to opposing fans harassing each other, no joke. So you can imagine how depraved this gentleman had to be to get banned after about 3 hours on our boards. I’ve never met a fan base with people like this guy. Does Chicago not have councelors? Psychotherapists? A Philadelphia Eagles message board found this guy to be low class. I want you to really think about that.

So your saying your butt hurt because someone is talking shit about your city. So you come in here with a novel telling us “we gotta come up with better material”?! Philly is a 3rd world country compared to Chicago. The cheesesteaks are good but They make them better in the Windy City.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Vick Ashley is one of my best friends. Can you link me to his old posts on your board?

BTW - fuck the Eagles. The Bill Burr video is only an appetizer.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:

LMFAO

Idk why but I am dying laughing at this.

Havenless

Liked Posts:
So your saying your butt hurt because someone is talking shit about your city. So you come in here with a novel telling us “we gotta come up with better material”?! Philly is a 3rd world country compared to Chicago. The cheesesteaks are good but They make them better in the Windy City.

Stop it, you’re hurting my feelings.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
The night the Cubs won the WS in 2016 will never be replicated. I still remember the Chicago PD asking me if I "can strut around in high heels"............>>>

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

lmfao

Ashley lives on

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:

Not true. I was immediately banned because I mentioned the Bears and my love of the NFL. Go home ya Phili bums!!!!!!!!!!!

Havenless

Liked Posts:

Not true. I was immediately banned because I mentioned the Bears and my love of the NFL. Go home ya Phili bums!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it the official board or one of the side chicks?

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Was it the official board or one of the side chicks?

The eagles.com board. I was already banned.......................