CCS Bears Forum Top 100: 2-5

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh man I think I know who number 1 is now.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
First, I’d like to thank God...without him none of this is possible.

Then my Mom, Mom you have shown me how to be the man and poster I am today. You would make me chicken fingers and fries while I tickled the ivory’s of my keyboard. You always had my back even when other posters hurt my ego.

Finally my paster, I always leaned on you when my typed words were lost in translation. You taught me how to forgive the meanie posters that would attack for no reason.

I am grateful to all that got me #1. You all hold a special place in my .com heart! ❤️

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fucking tease.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
2 – Rory Sparrow – probably should be higher

3 – First Timer – common sense

4 – adipost – I always find insight from his posts

5 – gphat – not above pointing out idiocy
List doesn't move my needle

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just wondering, do you guys lube-up before you circle jerk or do you just go for it?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Just wondering, do you guys lube-up before you circle jerk or do you just go for it?

Just wondering, do you honestly feel no connection with CCS posters in a community way or do you just imagine yourself being above the rest of us regarding some topics here you personally don't care about?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First Timer is #1 when it comes to debating abortion.. he’s a champion!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just wondering, do you honestly feel no connection with CCS posters in a community way or do you just imagine yourself being above the rest of us regarding some topics here you personally don't care about?
I find the clique-i-ness (is that a word?) and the almost continual handing out of awards to one another to be weird. It's like being in high school and not caring who the popular girls are but you can't ignore it here because the board is spammed with it. I know I should keep my gratuitous remarks to myself and I also know that it's the off-season and not much else to talk about. I'd be less bothered if it wasn't in the football board, but I get the "rankings" are supposed to be about who is better at discussing football.

Carry on...

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I find the clique-i-ness (is that a word?) and the almost continual handing out of awards to one another to be weird. It's like being in high school and not caring who the popular girls are but you can't ignore it here because the board is spammed with it. I know I should keep my gratuitous remarks to myself and I also know that it's the off-season and not much else to talk about. I'd be less bothered if it wasn't in the football board, but I get the "rankings" are supposed to be about who is better at discussing football.

Carry on...

LOL at "clique-i-ness" for a grouping of 100 posters....if everyone is in the clique, does it stop being a clique? Sorry for trying to be positive. Good summation of this thread as being an "almost continual handing out of awards", as this this the first time I have done a Top 100 list in 10 years of being on CCS. Almost continual, though.

The irony is that this comment comes from a member of the Cubs Forum, which has the worst 'clique-ish-ness' of any sports forum I've ever seen. Joe Jackson's glove was the place where triples go to to die...the CCS Cubs Forum is the place where baseball talk goes to die.

I think this forum does a great job of discussing football. In addition to creating this thread this morning, I've posted about Cody Parkey, Donovan McNabb, Jim Kelly....lots of football stuff! If this thread is such a nuisance to you, feel free to actually talk football in the other threads! You can even take potshots at my postings in those threads, too!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Carry on...

I disagree with the bolded. I don't do mock drafts because I personally think it's a waste of time, but even though the board is spammed with it I can easily ignore it and have zero issue with any and all who personally enjoy doing it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Carry on...

I don't really think it's that serious.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Carry on...

Man someone is pissed they didn't make the top 100