45 – Bigfoot – thank you for your service

46 – oober – thank you for your service

47 – MassHavoc – thank you for your service

48 – BNB – thank you for your service

49 – ForumAdmin – thank you for your service

50 – SilenceS – your service has been noted

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Interesting lack of reaction to this, although I can't say I am surprised. This is like watching LOST and then instead of getting a new episode, you get some lame "season recap" episode.

I wanted to rank some of the mods, but then I figured if I rank only some of the mods and leave out others, the mods who were left out would take action. I also didn't realize CCS had this many mods.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Getting a little lazy with the analysis?

I had actually written bits for each of the mods, but, again, erred on the side of caution/sterility because I did not want my comments to be 'misinterpreted'.

I was hoping the list would generate discussion, but I see that the CCS posters don't have much to add here, either.

Let's just skip ahead to tomorrow's listing, shall we?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Rory is going politically correct .... what is the world coming to.... :eek:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Interesting lack of reaction to this, although I can't say I am surprised. This is like watching LOST and then instead of getting a new episode, you get some lame "season recap" episode.

I wanted to rank some of the mods, but then I figured if I rank only some of the mods and leave out others, the mods who were left out would take action. I also didn't realize CCS had this many mods.
Not being aware of mods is a good thing when it comes to message boards.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Okay, by the Top 50... you have to know how to use the mention feature, right? lol

Addressed this in a previous listing post...

I saw this complaint in a previous thread by Jamais Vu. I didn't want to respond for fear of retribution/banishment. I'll respond here by saying that you shouldn't really need to be "tagged" to be opening these countdown threads. I would hope my threads would warrant an opening on their own merit...not some farcical CSS 'forum function'.