Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I'll do a crack whenever you need it, just let me know

Sweet. Definitely interested in a long sleeve shirt at least. Just so spent from Christmas right now.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Just ordered my hoodie. Can't wait to show that bad boy off.

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
Ordered two earlier this week. One for myself and one as a gift. Great shirt!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Last call for alcohol! 10 hours left

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
Has anyone received their T-shirt in the mail yet? I'm still waiting.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was actually looking for this thread to say the same thing. I have not received my hoodie yet. I figured the t-shirts were being made first then the hoodies or something like that.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The shirts don't ship when you order them, they ship at the conclusion of the campaign. If you ordered from the first batch, you will get them before Christmas. That is what I was informed. Once you get yours, please post in here so we can know when to be expecting them (any day now)

I just started the 3rd run of them today, you wouldn't receive these until the new year if you ordered from this batch.

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
I found this update guys.
"Teespring is experiencing printing delays due to the extraordinary number of holiday orders, and we want you to know that we are doing everything in our power to get as many orders as possible delivered in time for Christmas."

That makes sense. They will also send an email saying that your item has been shipped once it has been printed.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I found this update guys.
"Teespring is experiencing printing delays due to the extraordinary number of holiday orders, and we want you to know that we are doing everything in our power to get as many orders as possible delivered in time for Christmas."

That makes sense. They will also send an email saying that your item has been shipped once it has been printed.

They better deliver them before Christmas or devon is getting the tables....

[video=youtube;qzWlPmHA8i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzWlPmHA8i4[/video]

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
They better deliver them before Christmas or devon is getting the tables....

[video=youtube;qzWlPmHA8i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzWlPmHA8i4[/video]

The good old WWF days. Early WWE wasn't bad either.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
WWF ...so many fond memories.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well I was a part of the first run and after checking the e-mail and clicking the "see your order's progress" link in it, it says "We're printing your order." So that means no cigar yet I guess.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I'll call support in the morning and find out the exact coordinates of the process because the first batch should be arriving anyday now, not still printing

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Email I got last night from TeeSpring

My name is Walker Williams, I'm part of the team here at Teespring. I'm reaching out to you about your
AIR JEFFERY - Limited Edition order.
Unfortunately we had a technical problem with our shipping last week which caused a several day delay on the delivery of your order. We took care of the issue as soon as we learned about it. Your order will ship today or early tomorrow and should arrive on Monday or Tuesday.
We'll issue you a shipping refund for the delay immediately and it will be reflected in your account in the next 48 hours. If your order doesn't arrive by Christmas and was meant as a present, please let support@teespring.com know and we will send you a full refund.
I can't apologize enough for any inconvenience that this has caused you. It's our mission to provide great experiences for our customers, so we’re working around the clock to make this right and make sure that nothing like this happens in the future. I know that we can't make up for how late the shipment is, but we hope that you love your order when it gets to you!
Sincerely,
Walker

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Email I got last night from TeeSpring

My name is Walker Williams, I'm part of the team here at Teespring. I'm reaching out to you about your
AIR JEFFERY - Limited Edition order.
Unfortunately we had a technical problem with our shipping last week which caused a several day delay on the delivery of your order. We took care of the issue as soon as we learned about it. Your order will ship today or early tomorrow and should arrive on Monday or Tuesday.
We'll issue you a shipping refund for the delay immediately and it will be reflected in your account in the next 48 hours. If your order doesn't arrive by Christmas and was meant as a present, please let support@teespring.com know and we will send you a full refund.
I can't apologize enough for any inconvenience that this has caused you. It's our mission to provide great experiences for our customers, so we’re working around the clock to make this right and make sure that nothing like this happens in the future. I know that we can't make up for how late the shipment is, but we hope that you love your order when it gets to you!
Sincerely,
Walker

I got that email too. I think it is fine, and it is great that they communicate the issue and timing as well. Just curious, they say that they are crediting our teespring account with the shipping. I don't remember getting a teespring account, and I really don't care. But if they are refunding it, how do we get it if no teespring account, and/or can we just direct this credit as a donation to chicitysports? Not a big deal either way, just curious.

darklite41

I have your keys.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just put in an order for one :buttrock:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I got that email too. I think it is fine, and it is great that they communicate the issue and timing as well. Just curious, they say that they are crediting our teespring account with the shipping. I don't remember getting a teespring account, and I really don't care. But if they are refunding it, how do we get it if no teespring account, and/or can we just direct this credit as a donation to chicitysports? Not a big deal either way, just curious.

May be a slip up on words, they would credit the card back, essentially "your" account.

Don't want them to be "after" Christmas for the 1st shipment but if it means you get it for free....ya can't beat free.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Regardless of the ass whoppin, wanted to bump this for all the "in game" traffic.