CCS Fantasy football

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I like it. Toney is a bit banged up, but should be fine. He looked good on Sunday and he's going to have a ton of target share. I quit trying to figure out SF's backfield last season. It's impossible.
Plus one on that. San Fran has been pretty awful to me in fantasy football in general. Got lucky a couple of years ago for a few games with deebo but otherwise it's been no good.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I like it. Toney is a bit banged up, but should be fine. He looked good on Sunday and he's going to have a ton of target share. I quit trying to figure out SF's backfield last season. It's impossible.
Only thing that annoys me is he just barely beat me to picking him up off waivers lol, but I'm done with sf. Plus, after what I saw with Lance, I feel like he's the rb when he becomes starter.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So Ertz scored 10 points on Thursday. Then was traded. Yahoo is showing him as having zero points...wtf

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So Ertz scored 10 points on Thursday. Then was traded. Yahoo is showing him as having zero points...wtf
Yeah, on the site the has 0, but they're showing up in the app.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Waller again making his case for fantasy bust of the year.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can we get an IR spot? lol I could use one

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Picked up the only available D tonight so @MDB111™ gets a fat zero and securing my W. Sometimes a good defense is the best offense in Fantasy. Suck my white ass Mollywhoppers

I picked up a defense and didn't use them. I felt bad you were bitching about Heineken so Iet ya win. Your Welcome buddy!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I picked up a defense and didn't use them. I felt bad you were bitching about Heineken so Iet ya win. Your Welcome buddy!
R.2224113d29c18553137c6f19b7b5c2e3

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
From 1-3 to 3-3, I’m right back in it. The bye weeks are about to start hurting on top of the injuries

and if the bills offense has a good night, I’ll move to 6-0 in the keeper league ? (though, I probably just jinxed this one…you’re welcome @BNB )

• Sad
Reactions: BNB

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From 1-3 to 3-3, I’m right back in it. The bye weeks are about to start hurting on top of the injuries

and if the bills offense has a good night, I’ll move to 6-0 in the keeper league ? (though, I probably just jinxed this one…you’re welcome @BNB )

My byes hit me HARD on all teams this week. On top of losing starting RBs and Russell Wilson in a league. The ultimate demise for me is my Bears players that continue to underperform. Here's to hoping Fields is better post-Nagy era next year!

Smacktalk = I have more points than all you 3-3 teams, but keep losing. 2nd most points against ?‍♂️ I should play better defense ?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
My byes hit me HARD on all teams this week. On top of losing starting RBs and Russell Wilson in a league. The ultimate demise for me is my Bears players that continue to underperform. Here's to hoping Fields is better post-Nagy era next year!

Smacktalk = I have more points than all you 3-3 teams, but keep losing. 2nd most points against ?‍♂️ I should play better defense ?
Defense wins championships!!!