CCS Hall of Fame: Class of 2018 VOTING

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you weren't banned from the Bears section you would have seen me post in the IGT.

I don't ever read the IGTs. Too many emotional ppl posting there.

Just because you posted in the IGT doesn't mean you were actually watching FYI. A lot of ppl use the IGT to follow along like play by play if they are unable to watch

So is it safe to assume that you WERE watching?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
None of the unban deserve it that's for truth...y'all should be given the Pete Rose treatment.

The Warden’s back and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey-la-day-la the Warden’s back)
You see him comin' better cut out on the double
He’s been spreading lies cause that's just what he do
So look out now 'cause he's comin' after you

He's been gone for such a long time
Now he's back and things'll be fine
You're gonna be sorry you were ever born
'Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong

Welcome back man, how was the sanitarium?

Liked Posts:
I don't ever read the IGTs. Too many emotional ppl posting there.

Just because you posted in the IGT doesn't mean you were actually watching FYI. A lot of ppl use the IGT to follow along like play by play if they are unable to watch

So is it safe to assume that you WERE watching?

Of course, I never miss a game.

Liked Posts:
The Warden’s back and you're gonna be in trouble
You see him comin' better cut out on the double
He’s been spreading lies cause that's just what he do
So look out now 'cause he's comin' after you

He's been gone for such a long time
Now he's back and things'll be fine
You're gonna be sorry you were ever born
'Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong

Welcome back man, how was the sanitarium?

I never left.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never left.

You spammed the hell out of this thread, dozens of posts, bickering with everyone. Making unsubstantiated accusations while offering no proof whatsoever.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/100240-Literally-Riddle-Me-This-I-will-never-understand-why-Pharmicals-make-so-much-money?p=3230897&viewfull=1#post3230897

Then all of a sudden you go dark, page after page of your rants then suddenly two things happen:

1. Your final post in the thread at 12-02-2018, 05:24 PM.
2. An hour later a mod comes in and asks everyone to leave you alone.

The mod/mods asked you to STFU, you disappear for a week and come back for the Bears IGT. Last we heard "wheels were in motion" and you were going to contact site sponsors, then nothing, crickets.

Like I said, welcome back.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You spammed the hell out of this thread, dozens of posts, bickering with everyone. Making unsubstantiated accusations while offering no proof whatsoever.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/100240-Literally-Riddle-Me-This-I-will-never-understand-why-Pharmicals-make-so-much-money?p=3230897&viewfull=1#post3230897

Then all of a sudden you go dark, page after page of your rants then suddenly two things happen:

The mod/mods asked you to STFU, you disappear for a week and come back for the Bears IGT. Last we heard "wheels were in motion" and you were going to contact site sponsors, then nothing, crickets.

Jeesh u are absolutely right! Wheels in motion lol. Been so long I totally forgot about that

Liked Posts:

No mods told me to shut up, you're living in your little fantasy world. I was going to leave totally but decided to come back and keep you guys in check. I hate this vile place but I'm not letting you guys run amok.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No mods told me to shut up, you're living in your little fantasy world. I was going to leave totally but decided to come back and keep you guys in check. I hate this vile place but I'm not letting you guys run amok.

So at 5:24 PM on 12-2 you claim to have some sort of a plan in the works, an hour later a mod defends you, then you disappear for a week. That was a coincidence? Okay.

you're a scumbag...a total dirt bag. I feel sorry for your kids. They don't stand a chance. You guys keep building my case for me. I'm sure the outside world would love to know that a forum that gets revenue from Google is a house for anti gay comments.

Very serious about your crusade.

There is no misinterpretation of homophobic comments and certainly there's no tolerance for it. It's OK though, the wheels are in motion.

That was your last post for a week.

Liked Posts:
So at 5:24 PM on 12-2 you claim to have some sort of a plan in the works, an hour later a mod defends you, then you disappear for a week. That was a coincidence? Okay.

Very serious about your crusade.

That was your last post for a week.

I did not see a mod defend me, that was nice of him. But what really should of happened didn't happen.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I did not see a mod defend me, that was nice of him. But what really should of happened didn't happen.
Well, I dont think anyone else on ccs is going to be coming out, but I doubt it's because of rampant homophobia like you seem to think.

Liked Posts: