I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You're melting down over not being in the Hall of Fame on a random sports message board lol.

Pot meet kettle
Right?! Not even on a good sports message board lol

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
@Hughy Louis melting down again?

Only you are in control of your weekend

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Easily should be in the hall of fame.

Annoyed countless. 'Cunting' was my word on this board.

One of the originals in chatzy. Shared more music than BearsBud had gravy and meatballs.

5 of the biggest pricks to stalk a message board dislike me more than they dislike Scoot.

Some posters who I don't know are wound up by my presence.

Oh, and fuck you.

Thanks!
NGL, this is the first time I've ever seen you post

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Only person melting down is Grimson with his alts. Gus, but he can't tell you why on a message board and Hawkeye because his aspergers has come to light at the worse possible time.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Easily should be in the hall of fame.

Annoyed countless. 'Cunting' was my word on this board.

One of the originals in chatzy. Shared more music than BearsBud had gravy and meatballs.

5 of the biggest pricks to stalk a message board dislike me more than they dislike Scoot.

Some posters who I don't know are wound up by my presence.

Oh, and fuck you.

Thanks!
If i remember correctly, i think posters are only eligible if they have 10k posts. A couple more bad days and you'll reach that milestone.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
@Hughy Louis seems to put a lot of weight on being better than handles whilst melting down

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
For real?
tenor.gif

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Felt a bit odd in the beginning but was all working so fast I was easily motivated to stay with it. After 6 months I had it down pat. There was no need to track macros. Just had that particular keto food group I liked and stuck with it. After 2+ years I realized I'd been doing the keto thing a long time and didn't need it but you get used to the way you you've been eating and I definitely no longer have the sweet tooth I once did and that's a good thing.

Shouldn't even say I do Paleo. I do my own thing, just probably falls more in line with Paleo more often than not. Paleo is a lot like keto anyway but doesn't pay attention to macros. It still stresses mostly everything keto does so still very anti-sugars and anti bad oils, legumes, dairy, grains, potatoes and processed foods. I think the only thing it allows for that keto doesn't is fruits and a wider range of vegetables. Certain breads and sweet potatoes do seem to get a pass most of the time as well. I do eat sweet potatoes and bread was one of the harder things to let go of but I do get that no carb bread from time to time now.

I think sugar is that one thing all should look to limit. Don't understand the peeps who think a keto or even paleo diet is unhealthy cause it limits a lot of stuff. Most of that stuff is crap. Why do you need junk food, cheap oils, sugary beverages and the like? Do they think stuff like Fries, chips, pizza, ice cream and cereals are required for good health? LMAO You can still have a shit ton of vegetables on Paleo and even keto really. And there are still times I'll have pizza or ice cream. It's just extremely rare cause I don't crave that stuff anymore, although ice cream starts to look more irresistible on a hot summer day.
I eat a decent amount of rice and potatoes and I get plenty of dairy. I still eat pizza and burgers, etc. just not that often. I don't drink anything except water and milk mostly.