CCS HALL OF FAME?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It's funny how you all post in the same thread at exactly the same time, why are you all so threatend by someone you fucking hate so much?
I dont think anyone of us is particularly threatened by you, but im concerned for anyone who comes into contact with you, as you either aren't taking meds or they aren't working.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Its really funny how all of the alleged alts are all posting at the exact same time.
LOL it's the year 2022.

If it's not alts then it genuinely is a group of 6 - 10 grown men bullying one guy on an internet forum - either way it's fucking sad ....

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I dont think anyone of us is particularly threatened by you, but im concerned for anyone who comes into contact with you, as you either aren't taking meds or they aren't working.
You should stop attacking my mental health, nothing wrong with me at, it's the same thing the others repeat adnauseam on here and not only to me.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL it's the year 2022.

If it's not alts then it genuinely is a group of 6 - 10 grown men bullying one guy on an internet forum - either way it's fucking sad ....
CC: @Mighty Joe Young send this guy an invite to your secret discord group for bitch made posters with mental illness.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Remember when someone said they would leave for good when they received an apology

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Hes busy calling others out then playing victim.
I was right though, they came flocking and they knew who they were. If they don't care, like they say they don't and this includes you, why are you here?

There's an ignore feature.

Grimson has just told everyone for the third time he is done responding to me, he's blocked me twice since I've returned and he even went as far as to prove to me about the joining up stuff.

LOL

Like I just said, genuinely, no alts involved it makes it 6 - 10 grown men picking fights daily with me, and others because they either fancy it, or get provoked because the person who has been putting up with the constant shit pushes back.

Not HOF material on a message board that might be good might be bad and that no one cares about but does care about ...

Maybe ...

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everybody should put him on ignore. He will go away or fake kill himself. Either one works for me at this point.

Last edited:

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Everybody should put him on ignore. He will go away or kill himself. Either one works for me at this point.
For an old man you sure do argue like a child. I'll put you on block first and then when you off yourself because no one actually likes you I won't laugh.