CCS Meet up for a game thread!

malcore

I'd ride along down if Celks were coming. I need some legal advice, and am desperate to get a monkey off my back.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I take a break for a couple of months, and everybody is getting along? That's cool. You know this won't last past opening day though.

Nick80

Where is the Limey love? Who the fuck is paying for my ticket? Will I sit with Snorch? I reckon we'd make a pretty fucking good snorchy pair. Yeah, I've blobbed all over CCS this morning, what of it?

Mitchapalooza

Where is the Limey love? Who the fuck is paying for my ticket? Will I sit with Snorch? I reckon we'd make a pretty fucking good snorchy pair. Yeah, I've blobbed all over CCS this morning, what of it?

glad you can make it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see the first 2 I'm fighting

Therin lies the rub. We all know vash is gonna show up with a huge blade, and desbro isnt fit enough to protect us all. Shit is gonna be cray with angst and mb butthurt.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll bring my slingshot and a basket of lima's for ammo for whoever fucks around wit us

Mitchapalooza

by the way bros, I've been drinking a lot lately (really gotta stop..) and now I like beer (well Bud Light...if you can call that beer) so I will be getting drunk at this attendance.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
by the way bros, I've been drinking a lot lately (really gotta stop..) and now I like beer (well Bud Light...if you can call that beer) so I will be getting drunk at this attendance.
lol, moderation my friend. You're fine, being 21 you should go out and meet da ladies n have some beers.

Stay away from bud lite tho- for real.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bud Lite or die brah. I can't stand Miller.

Come on lad, there's more to the world of beer than Commercial Pisswater brand A and Commercial Pisswater brand B.

Even without going into microbrews, the mainstream beers you can get in most bars include Newcastle, Stella, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Goose Island, Red Stripe, Becks. All much better than Bud and Miller. Plus the women will see you as a man who thinks for himself rather than a goober who follows the pack.