CCS MEETUP OCT. 5 (CCS Meet Up pt.2)

What game should we choose for the CCS Meet Up?

• @49ers (Sept. 14th)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • @Jets (Sept. 22nd MNF)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • @Panthers (Oct. 5th)

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • @Falcons (Oct. 12th)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • @Patriots (Oct. 26th)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • @Packers (Nov. 9th)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • vs. Bills (Sept. 7th) (compensating for Thanksgiving game_

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • @Vikings (Dec. 28th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
agreed.

on a side note, my wife was planning out our calendar for the year and we'll be taking the kids to this:

http://www.chicagoscots.org/highlandgames/

you down?

I hope it's better than the one in Springfield. Everyone always invites me to it every year, and they're surprised when I don't go. I've never liked the stereotypical ethnic stuff; it's just a bit too twee for me. Be a fun day out for non-Scots though, for sure.

When people are surprised at my not being much into it, I ask them to imagine living overseas somewhere and people want you to go to the rodeo.

Mitchapalooza

I hope it's better than the one in Springfield. Everyone always invites me to it every year, and they're surprised when I don't go. I've never liked the stereotypical ethnic stuff; it's just a bit too twee for me. Be a fun day out for non-Scots though, for sure.

When people are surprised at my not being much into it, I ask them to imagine living overseas somewhere and people want you to go to the rodeo.

me and desbro would make it a BRODEO.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Overseas they fight and kill bulls not ride them. My shoulder is killing me and I think shots are helping. Expect some great posts today.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was not a great post but I'm getting ready. Watch out fuckers!

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's shots or pain pills. Shots are more fun.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Overseas they fight and kill bulls not ride them.

That's just Spain. Everyone else thinks they're cunts for it. It's because they're catholic. Catholics don't have much respect for animal welfare because they don't believe they have souls. IMO we should just hunt catholic matadors.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Let's all hook up at the next Bears Superbowl !!!!

malcore

Bearsbud and Ommy will just be black and white pictures by then.

This is a horribly insensitive post, and shows a clear lack of respect. Sometimes you guys go too fucking far with your hatred of the beloved. You are not a rael Baers fan.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a horribly insensitive post, and shows a clear lack of respect. Sometimes you guys go too fucking far with your hatred of the beloved. You are not a rael Baersz fan.

fify

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
G
agreed.

on a side note, my wife was planning out our calendar for the year and we'll be taking the kids to this:

http://www.chicagoscots.org/highlandgames/

you down?

I've gone to the one they had in Oak Brook, it was kinda cool. Like Mick said though, definetly campy, although it's cool to he to the clan booth and see some of that stuff. Maybe I'll have my kilt from my uncle by then and can go all decked out.