DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Always wonder what Dews looked like. :shifty:

Damn-kids-GET-OFF-MY-LAWN.jpg

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
lol CRIPPLE FIGHT

no seriously though, do you really think reporting actually does anything? on this of all sites?

lulz

Actually it does. Reporting me gets me banned.
Just ask FirstTimer :shrug:

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol at the past few pages. Its so easy to talk trash on the internet because you know 99% of the time you guys will never come face to face. Stop with the "Id do this if i met this poster" or "That poster would never do this and that in person.".

Its all equally lame.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
lol at the past few pages. Its so easy to talk trash on the internet because you know 99% of the time you guys will never come face to face. Stop with the "Id do this if i met this poster" or "That poster would never do this and that in person.".

Its all equally lame.
I'd ask you to take your shirt off :pedobear: :will:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How many times have I said we are the same age?

Would it make you feel better if I made up a birthdate and had it published on here? Who gives a shit. I don't put my actual birthdate on here because I don't want people to know who I am, pretty plain and simple in the world we live in today.

Are you going to continue? Is there a need to continue?

Less of your ******ry and more writing please.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
because most hide behind their computers like pussies. majority of this board would say shit to him to his face. I know hawkwriter wouldnt, he is just a bitch. id love to meet some of these people on this board.
I'd say the same shit to anyone I met from here in real life.

Who the fuck cares.

What is anyone going to do? Throw down and get arrested then get sued?

:lol:

That'd be the ultimate :troll: for me.

Meet some douche from this board in person. Be my typical jerk self...they get pissed throw some punches. I :lol: they get hooked up and I :smug:

hahahaha absolutely hilarious.

Wouldn't say shit to his face? You act as if he is a big guy. He looks like a pretty average guy all around in terms of height, weight, muscle etc. Hell, it looks like he has a bit of a belly going in one picture, but just could be the wind.

I mean, really?

And I'm sure you're an Adonis.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Id love to get my ass kicked and sue someone. If only i could find where Marshawn Lynch hangs out.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I'd say the same shit to anyone I met from here in real life.

Who the fuck cares.

What is anyone going to do? Throw down and get arrested then get sued?

:lol:

That'd be the ultimate :troll: for me.

Meet some douche from this board in person. Be my typical jerk self...they get pissed throw some punches. I :lol: they get hooked up and I :smug:

And I'm sure you're an Adonis.

O.K
When can you and I meet and where?
You can bring your steroid addict friend and ill bring my bonecrushing whiteboy with me.
Should you bring the camcorder or should I?
We can post our encounter right here for all to see.
It will be sure to be a CCS smash hit. :troll:
l.jpg

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
O.K
When can you and I meet and where?
You can bring your steroid addict friend and ill bring my bonecrushing whiteboy with me.
Should you bring the camcorder or should I?
We can post our encounter right here for all to see.
It will be sure to be a CCS smash hit. :troll:
l.jpg

Go for it. I'll gladly let you kick my ass then take you for all your ghetto trash ass is worth. Each week when you get paid and I'm sapping off your paycheck it will show:

Pay to the order of: :troll:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Go for it. I'll gladly let you kick my ass then take you for all your ghetto trash ass is worth. Each week when you get paid and I'm sapping off your paycheck it will show:

Pay to the order of: :troll:

Uhhhhhh, yeah......sounds good boy.
What a pussy :shrug: but I guess that's what messageboards are for..to talk shit in the protection of your own home safely hidden behind a computer screen....but that's why your here though I guess...its a place you can act hard.

Last edited:

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Uhhhhhh, yeah......sounds good.........I don't. Think all of my money would be able to pay for fixing your rearranged face.
What a pussy :shrug: but I guess that's what messageboards are for..to talk shit in the protection of your own home safely hidden behind a computer screen....but that's why your here though I guess...its a place you can act hard.

Are you Special person? I'm not "acting hard". I'll talk all the shit I want to you to your face. Short of me verbally threatening to kick your ass, you can't touch me. I can call you whatever I want up and down in a smug, calm tone 24/7. You loose your shit and I let you kick my ass and I'm the pussy? :lol: I'm the mentally tougher one here. You're the one with a complete lack of self control or discipline to simply walk away and make me look like the jerk. So rather than walk away and be the bigger man you react like a caveman and end up going to jail and paying me a large sum of money. I'm not interested in being "tougher". I'm interested in winning.

:smug:

I'll gladly be a pussy and collect money from you.

Last edited:

Captain Jack Flack

Liked Posts:
Are you Special person? I'm not "acting hard". I'll talk all the shit I want to you to your face. Short of me verbally threatening to kick your ass, you can't touch me. I can call you whatever I want up and down in a smug, calm tone 24/7. You loose your shit and I let you kick my ass and I'm the pussy? :lol: I'm the mentally tougher one here. Your the one with a complete lack of self control or discipline to simply walk away and make me look like the jerk. So rather than walk away and be the bigger man you react like a caveman and end up going to jail and paying me a large sum of money. I'm not interested in being "tougher". I'm interested in winning.

:smug:

Lol, i know SP.
Don't think you would say these things to his face LastTimer. Just saying bro.