CCS Post your Picture

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
SP94 I can take the pissing match with Firsttimer but the threats have to stop or you will be facing a temp ban.

/modpower

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thanks for providing me entertainment for my dinner.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now for a completely irrelevant pic
bunny_pancake.jpg

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
SP94 I can take the pissing match with Firsttimer but the threats have to stop or you will be facing a temp ban.

/modpower

He's done it before...then apologized to me via PM like a bitch.

Real hood.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yeah, pretty funny considering a few pages ago SP claimed I was the one that was "mad"

I'm not mad, and there really isn't a reason to go there, because you ain't gonna do shit...and you know it....so keep acting tough on the internet....and you can't sue me, I have the best lawyer in the state.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not mad, and there really isn't a reason to go there, because you ain't gonna do shit...and you know it....so keep acting tough on the internet....and you can't sue me, I have the best lawyer in the state.

I never claimed I was going to do shit you fucking illiterate moron. In fact I repeatedly said I wouldn't do anything and let your stupid ass fly off the handle.

LOL at having a good lawyer as defense from being sued. YOU CAN"T CONVICT ME OF A CRIME! I HAVE A GREAT LAWYER!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yeah same to you.

Can't wait for my next sappy apology PM from you.

I did send you a pm last time I was banned.
I was attempting to make peace with you, but fuck it. And fuck you...
Jag off.
Thanks for the entertainment today you funny muthafucka.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It is not known for certain who invented the first ice cube tray, a refrigerator accessory that can make and remake small uniform ice cubes.

Yellow Fever

In 1844, American physician, John Gorrie, built a refrigerator to make ice to cool the air for his yellow fever patients. Some historians think that Doctor Gorrie may have also invented the first ice cube tray since it was documented that his patients were also receiving iced drinks.

DOMELRE - The Refrigerator that Inspired Ice Cube Trays

In 1914, Fred Wolf invented a refrigerating machine called the DOMELRE or DOMestic ELectric REfrigerator. The DOMELRE was not successful in the marketplace, however, it did have a simple ice cube tray and inspired later refrigerator manufacturers to include ice cube trays in their appliances as well.
During the 1920s and '30s, it became common for electric refrigerators to come with a freezer section that included an ice cube compartment with trays.

Ejecting Ice Cube Trays

In 1933, the first flexible stainless steel, all-metal ice tray was invented by Guy Tinkham. The tray flexed sidewise to eject the ice cubes.
Flexing the tray cracked the ice into cubes corresponding to the division points in the tray, and then forced the cubes up and out. Pressure forcing the ice out is due to the 5-degree draft on both sides of the tray.

Guy Tinkham was the vice-president of the General Utilities Mfg. Company that produced household appliances. Guy Tinkham's invention was named the McCord ice tray and cost $0.50 in 1933.

Modern Ice

Later, various designs based on the McCord were released, aluminum ice-cube trays with a removable cube separator and release handles. They were eventually replaced molded plastic ice cube trays.

Today, refrigerators come with a variety of ice cube making options that go beyond trays. There are internal automatic icemakers and icemakers and dispensers built into refrigerator doors.

:bowrofl:

perfect

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
doesn't rush have a real picture of sp94? that i would like to see

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I did send you a pm last time I was banned.
I was attempting to make peace with you, but fuck it. And fuck you...
Jag off.
Thanks for the entertainment today you funny muthafucka.

Real Hood.

e-Peace.

LOL at you needing e-peace yet I'm the one that was/am "mad"?

What I do here is .000000000000001% serious. LOL at you getting fired up enough with anyone on the web to have to "make peace" with them. Jesus Christ.

Bottom line. If I met any of you ***s IRL, I'd call you a fucking moron then buy you a beer.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Real Hood.

e-Peace.

What I do here is .000000000000001% serious. LOL at you getting fired up enough with anyone on the web to have to "make peace" with them. Jesus Christ.

Bottom line. If I met any of you ***s IRL, I'd call you a fucking moron then buy you a beer.
you mean like this?
tumblr_ly4qb8E5uV1r2r773o1_400.gif

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Real Hood.

e-Peace.

Buy the beers and ill roll the blunt. :beerbang: