CCS Radio: Bears, Bulls, Gym Etiquette, Awesomeness.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Josmin joined me for an hour of awesome Chicago Sports talk. We covered the Bears newly re-signed players, pro-bowl snubs, Lovie to Tampa and more...as well as the Bulls and Ron Adams, the scope of FA's in terms of Chicago being a destination, and Joey has a warning for you gym rats.

http://chicitysportsradio.podomatic.com/entry/2014-01-04T12_50_36-08_00

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Exciting, action packed, phenominal, greatest sports show i have ever listened to ever.......oh my wow!!!!!!....man.......its just too awsome......you guys should fucking have a primetime tv show on WGN.....My God, i just want to listen to it over and over over........Fuck music......who needs to listen to music, when you can just listen to the awsomness of Josmins voice and the pure intellect of a sports genius like sporting radio phenom like XFactor........Im going to get giant speaker like on the movie Blues Brothers and strap it up on top of my car and drive all the over Chicago land with the volume at full blast so it can be heard through the rumbling in peoples walls as i roll by........Giant bill boards promoting this high tech unbelievable mind bending hypnotic radio program should be erected across every road and in front of every business in town......Bill Boards should be even in the water so that when boats roll by they can see it too.......spots lights in the sky like the batman symbol on the moon should also be used in promoting for Xfactors CCS incredible radio podcast show.. .......

Super_7269a1_2113538.jpg

Sorry, just testing my new keyboard......

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Troll on troller, thanks for the listen!

Sent from my phone...in my pocket...with my mind.