CCS Radio Feature -- Ask X

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how many of you listen to CCS Radio, and assume even fewer of you respect my opinion...But, if you want a question answered on our newest podcast, list it here. A co-host will select the best ones to read to me, and I'll give honest answers. Bears/Bulls related please.

No JR Smith questions. Sorry Scottie.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how many of you listen to CCS Radio, and assume even fewer of you respect my opinion...But, if you want a question answered on our newest podcast, list it here. A co-host will select the best ones to read to me, and I'll give honest answers. Bears/Bulls related please.

NO jR????????
What about Ben?
:troll:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

ok ok ok no jr....

but I think a serious topic that should be brought to your show is whether or not John Paxsons time as general manager and president of basketball operations has expired.. And that goes for Foreman too...

THE FUTURE OF BULLS FRONT OFFICE SHOULD BE THE TOPIC OF YOUR NEXT SHOW...REAL TALK....

THANK YOU X.........

P.s, don't be too hard on yourself... I'm sure plenty of people here respect your opinions and anyone who listen to your show likes it.. Peace and keep up the good work.. Its good show...MAYBE SOME DAY YOU CAN TAKE OVER JONATHAN HOOD'S PLACE ON ESPN RADIO. :)

Last edited: