CCS True villain

Who is the currently the best CCS villain?

• Nc0gnet0

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Spartan

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Black Rainbow

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packer Nation

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Whatever Alt Grimson is using

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Montucky

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Remy vortex

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I see that all of Grimson's alts have voted.?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I voted for black rainbow ? because he literally has the term "ccs villian" in his bio and I am literally of the firmest of believe that he tries way more harder then the other posters named inside the pole that you created.

Kind of you to grace him with this honor considering his shoulders are barely hanging on by their skin at this point.

He’s giving some mr. glass vibes fr

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
My fellow Americans,

I come to you today with an urgent announcement. As you know, I have always been a strong supporter of our brave men and women on the CCS moderation team. They put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe and secure.

But today, I must warn you of a new threat. A threat so insidious, so dangerous, that it makes all other e-criminals pale in comparison.

I am talking, of course, about Grimson. This villain is the most diabolical mastermind the Crime Control Squad (CCS) has ever faced. He is cunning, ruthless, and completely devoid of empathy.

Grimson has been responsible for countless heinous e-crimes, from trolling to assembling an army of ALTS. He operates with a level of sophistication and brutality that is truly terrifying.

I have spoken with the leaders of CCS, and they have assured me that they are doing everything in their power to bring Grimson to justice. But make no mistake, this will be a difficult and dangerous mission.

We must all do our part to support the brave men and women of the moderation team as they hunt down this villain. We must be vigilant, we must be aware, and we must be ready to assist in any way we can.

But above all, we must never forget the incredible sacrifices that our e-law enforcement officers make on a daily basis. They are the true heroes of our society, and we owe them a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid.

So let us stand together as Americans, united in our determination to defeat Grimson and all those who would threaten our e-safety and security.

Together, we can overcome any challenge and emerge stronger than ever before.

Thank you, and God bless America.

#MAGA

Last edited:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My fellow Americans,

I come to you today with an urgent announcement. As you know, I have always been a strong supporter of our brave men and women on the CCS moderation team. They put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe and secure.

But today, I must warn you of a new threat. A threat so insidious, so dangerous, that it makes all other e-criminals pale in comparison.

I am talking, of course, about Grimson. This villain is the most diabolical mastermind the Crime Control Squad (CCS) has ever faced. He is cunning, ruthless, and completely devoid of empathy.

Grimson has been responsible for countless heinous e-crimes, from trolling to assembling an army of ALTS. He operates with a level of sophistication and brutality that is truly terrifying.

I have spoken with the leaders of CCS, and they have assured me that they are doing everything in their power to bring Grimson to justice. But make no mistake, this will be a difficult and dangerous mission.

We must all do our part to support the brave men and women of the moderation team as they hunt down this villain. We must be vigilant, we must be aware, and we must be ready to assist in any way we can.

But above all, we must never forget the incredible sacrifices that our e-law enforcement officers make on a daily basis. They are the true heroes of our society, and we owe them a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid.

So let us stand together as Americans, united in our determination to defeat Grimson and all those who would threaten our e-safety and security.

Together, we can overcome any challenge and emerge stronger than ever before.

Thank you, and God bless America.

Qanon FIFY

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, none of them are really villains, they're just fucking morons and/or cunts. Calling them villains is giving them way too much credit.

This is the way.
yes yes, you are what you eat.......
BTW, you're a dick

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I take issue with the demonization of stupidity. Just because the guys on this list say incredibly stupid things to the point you wonder if they suffer from a mental disability doesnt make them a villain.

People should be allowed to express their true selves so long as it doesnt harm others. Even if their true self is dumber than a bag of rocks.