Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Glad I bought some new wool socks a few months back. Chiberia is here..

dennehy

Liked Posts:
What's a lama?

giphy.gif

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You know it's a messed up winter when you have to shovel your front lawn. Move the giant piles of snow from the edge of the driveway into the middle of the yard. Or you could be like my neighbor and let the driveway get continuously more narrow, until he has to buy this car.

giphy.gif

Also have to clear a path out the back door across the deck and into the yard and clear a spot for the dogs to crap. Wednesday should be fun trying to get then to go out there, maybe I should stop feeding them now.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You know it's a messed up winter when you have to shovel your front lawn. Move the giant piles of snow from the edge of the driveway into the middle of the yard. Or you could be like my neighbor and let the driveway get continuously more narrow, until he has to buy this car.

giphy.gif

Also have to clear a path out the back door across the deck and into the yard and clear a spot for the dogs to crap. Wednesday should be fun trying to get then to go out there, maybe I should stop feeding them now.

I refuse to start a new pile. I kinda like the 7 ft pile on each side of the drive way

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't plan on leaving the house.

I am going to work early because my place is just slightly more insulated than an old farmhouse. When it dipped to about 10 below...my living room could not get above 62 with the furnace running full force. If we do hit 25 below, my indoor temp will probably be in the 50s at best.

I am not blowing PTO so I can sit on my couch all day with a coat on.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

giphy.gif

Blizzard in 2011 was worse as far as the snow goes. I remember it being taller than the snow blower. Took like 3 hours to shovel our 2 car driveway.

Parents always say the winter of 1979 was worse than any year. Just the combination of blizzards and bitter coldness.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Blizzard in 2011 was worse as far as the snow goes. I remember it being taller than the snow blower. Took like 3 hours to shovel our 2 car driveway.

Parents always say the winter of 1979 was worse than any year. Just the combination of blizzards and bitter coldness.

When it goes from snow to -27 to snow again, the snow never goes away it just keeps adding up. In 79 there stopped being left turn lanes for days, until they could get a backhoe and a dump truck in. Traffic obviously was completely fucked, then all of a sudden, Monday morning and the left turn lanes reappeared and traffic went back to normal shitty, as opposed to the extra shitty we had for a while.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
8 degrees Celsius, sunny, and the daffodils are coming out and the camellias blooming in Canada. Enjoy your vortex, lol

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
8 degrees Celsius, sunny, and the daffodils are coming out and the camellias blooming in Canada. Enjoy your vortex, lol

Canada eh? Apologize for that post.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears