CCS writer seeking attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I think its important we recognize the depravity of this fat piece of sludge @DanielCCSBears. The guy that continues to make up stories about his own daughter to seek attention on a sports message board. I'm ashamed for him and hope that she doesn't inherit whatever issues he has. Imagine posting the kind of drivel that he just did here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230829_224401_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230829_224401_Chrome.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 12

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
That thread was so strange. I really don't understand why he keeps bringing up his daughter on this message board. These outbursts are wildly unprofessional as well.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I just cannot imagine as the father of a teen daughter myself spending my days trying to lure men on an internet forum in to paying for pictures of myself nude. What kind of example does that set? God forbid the kids from the school bus get ahold of that disgusting information.

Inflation is tough on everybody Daniel (not me, millionaire) but that is no excuse to be hanging dong on a NFL forum while your daughter looks anywhere she can for a role model. Hope that there aren't any young aspiring journalists looking at this right now either. What a train wreck.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think its important we recognize the depravity of this fat piece of sludge @DanielCCSBears. The guy that continues to make up stories about his own daughter to seek attention on a sports message board. I'm ashamed for him and hope that she doesn't inherit whatever issues he has. Imagine posting the kind of drivel that he just did here

That thread has been posted for the other mods to see and discuss. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.