Challenge to LeBron

collisrost

Liked Posts:
This has got to be the best free agent pitch ever! it deals with the one thing that could be making him hold back from signing with Chicago -- Jordan's shadow -- and turns it into a positive. And at the same time it shows absolute confidence in how good the Bulls could be with LeBron... they could be favourites for the title for a decade!

I love it!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I agree...totally unexpected. And I think that what it does is it shows Lebron that the Bulls think he is worthy enough to fill those shoes and possibly be greater than even MJ. It was "in your face"...and smart.

The only factor concerning the Bulls is Thibodeau's ability to get Lebron to buy in to his basketball philosophies...we will see.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Well there's no escaping the Jordan issue, so may as well put it front and center and see how he reacts.

Still I think that just like with the Knicks presentation, the gimmicks wont mean a lot in the end, it'll come down to how the basketball talk goes.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I think its genius, kudos to management. This is really out of nowhere and will tell us a lot about Bron.