Chances of a watch-party at the UC?

E Runs

Liked Posts:
[quote name="noon"]

Unless something has changed very recently, NBA and MLB both allow viewing parties. I don't think the NFL does, but don't know. But the NFL doesn't exactly have the struggles to gain viewership/fans that the NHL does.[/quote]

Yeah no doubt. I bet it all goes back to NBC having the league bent over a barrel coming out of the lockout and their draconian contract.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="IceHogsFan"]

That certainly was not my intention of sending the email and not the end result that

I was looking for. Then again, I assume most of you would have known that.[/quote]

you are very powerful Chris. perhaps you should now start working on getting rid of Bettman and McPimp

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="fanof19"]

you are very powerful Chris. perhaps you should now start working on getting rid of Bettman and McPimp[/quote]

My plan is that we shall take out two birds with one stone. First, we shall have Bettman

replaced by McD hence removing McD from hockey operations here in Chicago. Then, once

the previously unseen video and audio footage of McD and the Bowmans conspiring against Dale the governing board decides to fire McD on the spot. Fast forward to later years of his

life where he is seen pan handling outside of the United after the 8th Stanley Cup in 10 seasons. A 2010 bandwagoner in the future recognizes the griseled old grinch and says..

"Aren't you..." while the grinch smiles back with the four teeth remaining to say, "I knew someone would recognize me, this is all because of me, you agree with me right?"

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="IceHogsFan"]

My plan is that we shall take out two birds with one stone. First, we shall have Bettman

replaced by McD hence removing McD from hockey operations here in Chicago. Then, once

the previously unseen video and audio footage of McD and the Bowmans conspiring against Dale the governing board decides to fire McD on the spot. Fast forward to later years of his

life where he is seen pan handling outside of the United after the 8th Stanley Cup in 10 seasons. A 2010 bandwagoner in the future recognizes the griseled old grinch and says..

"Aren't you..." while the grinch smiles back with the four teeth remaining to say, "I knew someone would recognize me, this is all because of me, you agree with me right?"[/quote]

fantastic! but can we just be free of him in the NHL? Let someone else replace Bettman who is not so slimey.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="fanof19"]

you are very powerful Chris. perhaps you should now start working on getting rid of Bettman and McPimp[/quote]

He might be powerful, but nothing short of the second coming of Christ could pull that one off.