Chargers have too many injuries

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering the amount of injuries they have(Chargers), we should win, but I doubt it. It'll be a regular Monday meltdown for the beloved Bears and continued CCS meltdown.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Our best player on offense is hurt its not like we are full strength

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be a great week for Cutler to prove his worth considering I'm stuck starting him this week while Palmer is on bye. 20+ points would be greatly appreciated.

mecha

Liked Posts:
This would be a great week for Cutler to prove his worth considering I'm stuck starting him this week while Palmer is on bye. 20+ points would be greatly appreciated.

lol

Rivers is having a monster year. defense is kinda meh. Bears offense has found ways to put up points on teams this year, should be interesting to see what happens. I think Rivers is gonna destroy this defense though.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
The Bears defense is the X factor or should I say the invisible factor. They are likely to force the offense into a shoot out with very little room for error. Hopefully the offense comes in with a good game plan and executes it well. Scoring less than 30 this week is likely to mean another L.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I looked Rivers and the team's stats up, he's actually #1 in some offensive categories. Chargers had some great teams up until Norv got fired, then it's been up and down and this looks like another down year. Rivers is pretty much always a constant though. staggering they're only 2-6. Rivers' stats are more than double Cutler's!

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
the bears O is ranked 27th in scoring. even taking out the seahawks game and the second half of the cardinals game they are bottom of the league. i dont know where people are getting the idea that the O is good. lol

rivers is probably going to pick apart our D, even with their injuries, and thatll pretty much be that. and then we have the saint louis and broncos Ds to look forward to before facing Gb again.

itll be a fun month. 2-9 here we come.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Dude....we beat the Raiders with backups

Hey full-tard, our starters ARE backups. Raiders trending toward playoffs, Bears spiraling to a top-10 draft pick. Only a simpleton Emery-nut-hugger like you would gloat over our shitshow.

Ahh, Guano my Guano........

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
the bears O is ranked 27th in scoring. even taking out the seahawks game and the second half of the cardinals game they are bottom of the league. i dont know where people are getting the idea that the O is good. lol

rivers is probably going to pick apart our D, even with their injuries, and thatll pretty much be that. and then we have the saint louis and broncos Ds to look forward to before facing Gb again.

itll be a fun month. 2-9 here we come.

They are moving the ball but not putting up points once they reach the red zone. *shrug*

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
If the offense can score more than 20 points for once a victory is not out of the question. With Forte on the sideline however that task becomes even more difficult to do.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I had to pick him up as well. Palmer and Stafford on bye. He has produced a couple 20 plus point games. Now, I have a decision is I start Langford as well.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Personally I think the Bears will win. Right now the Chargers cannot stop the run. John Fox, if anything, is committed to running the ball, so that should help keep the ball our of Rivers's hands.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Now I want interceptions.

This is what will happen. It will be a 28-21 Chargers. Cutler will do another comeback drive and tie the game. There will be 5 seconds left and the chargers will run back the squib kick

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now I want interceptions.

This is what will happen. It will be a 28-21 Chargers. Cutler will do another comeback drive and tie the game. There will be 5 seconds left and the chargers will run back the squib kick

Sadly i could see that happening.