Charles Leno

Liked Posts:
Does not deserve to be on an NFL roster. He can't block and he gets crucial penalties...he's the epitome of a liability. I'm starting to think he's Special person, he's not getting any better.

He needs to go be roommates with Stinky Shaheen and Tremblin Trey. Get them the hell off my team.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Needs:
QB
LT
RT
RG
TE
Big Speed WR
Speed back
Pass rusher
CB
Kicker
OC
ST coach

Did I miss anything?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Does not deserve to be on an NFL roster. He can't block and he gets crucial penalties...he's the epitome of a liability. I'm starting to think he's Special person, he's not getting any better.

He needs to go be roommates with Stinky Shaheen and Tremblin Trey. Get them the hell off my team.
Insightful post

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I’m starting to think Daniels is a bust as well. He has been being beaten all year by almost everyone he lined up against. Today he was just horrible. It’s real apparent now why the move of him to center was a complete failure.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Charles “The Late Show” Leno, always late coming out of his stance and missing assignments, not to mention upright.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
OL is just awful all around. I’m sick of seeing them get their ass kicked.

Scherff, draft Solomon Kindley, draft OT.

A lot of resources for 1 position group, but if the OL is this bad, it doesn’t matter what we do on offense, QB, TE, etc. We get destroyed in the trenches every game.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We need three new starters on oline next season but legitimately probably only get one. Leno and massie not going anywhere cause of their contracts

mecha

Liked Posts:
dude was constantly beaten. by the Packers. like turtle on its back on the ground every play level beaten.

I think it's pretty evident the offense's problems are because the offensive line is that terrible.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
We need three new starters on oline next season but legitimately probably only get one. Leno and massie not going anywhere cause of their contracts

If a rookie outplays one of them then Leno or Massie can be a backup on a fat contract they didn’t earn. If Nagy starts one of them (or anyone) just based on his contract, he needs to be fired yesterday.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Leno is an adequate starting LT.

He is not good enough if you want to have Mitch as your QB.

The OL is mediocre. Which doesn’t work with an inconsistent QB.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Start Alex bars over him the next 2 games. What is there to lose?