Chase daniels

greg23

Liked Posts:
Who are you fking people

Chase Daniel
9 year career
78 total passes
3 in the last 4 years

But he's the guy who's gonna lead us to the playoffs/super bowl?

Just stop.

If that guy starts we have HUGE problems.

Ping

Liked Posts:
This is a good team except for the qb. I think the bears need to see what they have in chase daniels. That is the only way to salvage the season. They don't have draft picks and are in win now mode. I don't think I can stomach another playoffless season as a fan.

Wow, I think maybe you should retire as a Bear’s fan. It’s people like you that give our fan base a bad name ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammich

Liked Posts:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
With the recent changes around here and the hysteria surrounding the Trubisky situation, the OP now has plenty of competition for worst poster on the forum. I used to think he held the title with ease but no more.

However, this thread certainly gives him positive momentum toward locking down the distinction once again.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the recent changes around here and the hysteria surrounding the Trubisky situation, the OP now has plenty of competition for worst poster on the forum. I used to think he held the title with ease but no more.

However, this thread certainly gives him positive momentum toward locking down the distinction once again.

At least he moved to a new topic after about the 50th thread whinging about Jeffery.