Cheer up, we have a home game against the Jets on the docket!

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
Gosh! Everyone around here is so damn negative.... what the heck?! We have a home game against the Jets, c'mon guys- stay positive :tiptoe:

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Bears will have 9 wins before they possibly lose another one.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, they should at least win the next two.

swz01

Liked Posts:
The usual negative nancies will be complaining win or lose. Since it's a bad team expect the complaining to be worse than usual.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Gosh! Everyone around here is so damn negative.... what the heck?! We have a home game against the Jets, c'mon guys- stay positive :tiptoe:

The Jets can put some points on the board, and with the way our D is playing lately, this is NOT an automatic win for us. I think we can win it, but it will be close (31-24 ish).

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This is a serious question, do you sit Mack this week. Clearly the bears should be able to beat the Jets with Fitts Lynch or Irving out there right?

Sammich

Liked Posts:
This is a serious question, do you sit Mack this week. Clearly the bears should be able to beat the Jets with Fitts Lynch or Irving out there right?

Even with Mack out there, the Jets are still a threat to beat us. We are unpredictable this season.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Your rage quit was pretty negative buddy

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Darnold is good at getting the ball out quick, and that seems to be our Achilles heel. So I think this game will come down to the offense playing well.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
The divisional games are still what matter most. Rest up Mack until that stretch.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Remember that time we were all cheery when we were playing Miami and their horrible o-line with Brock Osweiler at QB? Man those were the days........wait a minute................................

swz01

Liked Posts:
The usual negative nancies will be complaining win or lose. Since it's a bad team expect the complaining to be worse than usual.

Nice win! A quick glance at the forum threads and looks like I was right about the complaining in spite of the win.