Chester Taylor to be goal-line back

Status
Not open for further replies.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Martz tells WBBM-AM that personnel changes is the key to fixing the goal line issues. He says he will use Chester Taylor there.
Twitter / Zach Zaidman: Mike Martz tells WBBM-AM t ...

Interesting move, and Forte has struggled as the goal line back, but I can't see this making a significant change in the Bears goal line woes. The Bears have had 10 tries at the one yard line, and have scored zero points

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well this is just horrible for Forte owners in fantasy league...that's all I take from it lol.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is something the Bears should have done a long time ago. But it will hardly matter since the line can't seem to open the gaps.

Twigg4075

Liked Posts:
Well this is just horrible for Forte owners in fantasy league...that's all I take from it lol.

Anyone that owns any Bears player in fantasy needs to have their heads examined...especially a Bears running back.

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone that owns any Bears player in fantasy needs to have their heads examined...especially a Bears running back.

In a PPR league, I own Knox, Hester, Forte, Tillman, and Idonije. I am leading my league, I've never finished lower then first place in a fantasy league. I know what I'm doing, and I don't think I need my head examined. ;) So somehow with all those Bears, I win.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
To be fair...Cutler scored a TD...at the goal line...but Lovie didn't wanna challenge two straight plays...But I've not been on for a few days -- and I'm sure this has been discussed already.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is commons sense to me...Taylor is a great goal line back.

Twigg4075

Liked Posts:
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Really? What's the most fantasy points any Bears player has scored this season?

I don't know what I'm talking about? I'm in four leagues and I have a few Bears players peppered throughout. So I'm one of the idiots I was referring to. But at this point in the fantasy season I'm not starting any of them.

Forte had one great game this season, against one of the worst teams in the NFL, the Panthers.

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I am happy. Sucks for Matt, but Chester has a great 2nd burst that usually picks up more yards.

madmike

Liked Posts:
im all for c. t. stepp n up matt ain,t doing much behind the line

djeck42

Liked Posts:
I dont see a problem with this... look at their goal line stats; how can you not try something new in hopes of getting it in the endzone

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
Taylor seems to have more vision than forte right now, I think it'll pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.