Chester Taylor to be goal-line back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Really? What's the most fantasy points any Bears player has scored this season?

I don't know what I'm talking about? I'm in four leagues and I have a few Bears players peppered throughout. So I'm one of the idiots I was referring to. But at this point in the fantasy season I'm not starting any of them.

Forte had one great game this season, against one of the worst teams in the NFL, the Panthers.

Yeah, really..check forte's week 1 stats.

Twigg4075

Liked Posts:
Yeah, really..check forte's week 1 stats.

I was actually referring to his rushing stats. Sorry for the confusion.

He has been very good catching balls out of the backfield but hasn't ran the ball for dick.

They are almost better off lining up in five wides with Forte as a receiver it seems.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

He has been very good catching balls out of the backfield but hasn't ran the ball for dick.

They are almost better off lining up in five wides with Forte as a receiver it seems.

Yeah, Forte split out, with Chester at RB almost seems like a better option at this point. I know it's not Matt's fault because of the blocking from the line, but Chester seems to find/create openings when Matt just kind of goes to where the play is designed and if it isn't there...he just accepts the loss.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:

Its all good. Good luck with the rest of your fantasy season.

Status
Not open for further replies.