Chicago Bears DE wants to be better this season

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's like last year's prediction, but it comes true this season !
didn't this guy start college as a WR?

I'm surprised he even played last year, given how raw he was. If they can coach up those measurables, he could actually turn into something. Now that Bears have added potentially high level push on the interior, let's see what DomRob has cooking!

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I'm surprised he even played last year, given how raw he was. If they can coach up those measurables, he could actually turn into something. Now that Bears have added potentially high level push on the interior, let's see what DomRob has cooking!
Yeah, maybe flus took a year off of coaching the d line until Poles drafted some help there. He seemed to talk more about the secondary.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i put on the 1st Bears/Packers from last year and was surprised Trevis Gipson had 2 sacks and looked like he was about something i'm wondering if he will pick it up this year

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Wasn't he a QB that moved to WR and then to DE?