Chicago Bears GM/Coaching Rumors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I'll be adding some SportsMockery articles just because the clowns hate it.

About the HC i'm really starting to lean towards Doug Peterson. I didn't like the guy when i watched in his after game pressers but he has a presence about him that i think his players respect. He's won a super bowl with Nick Foles and he's got experience which is what scares me about Daboll and Roman and many others we talk about. I do think Josh McDaniels would be a dart throw that i'd take because of how good he is at adapting to what his players are best at. He just can't go in thinking he is or acting like BB.
yeah I'm starting to warm up to the Doug Peterson idea as well. I thought he did a good job in Philly and has time to rteflect on that. Look @ Mccarthy in Dallas even with a loaded roster, they seem to be flying all over. I do think Quinn has a lot to do with that as well.

Rise

Liked Posts:
All a reporter had to ask was, “have you been informed that you won’t be back next season?” But no they focus on the rest of this season because they are in bed with the owners and can’t ruffle any feathers.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
yeah I'm starting to warm up to the Doug Peterson idea as well. I thought he did a good job in Philly and has time to rteflect on that. Look @ Mccarthy in Dallas even with a loaded roster, they seem to be flying all over. I do think Quinn has a lot to do with that as well.
Notice that his offense at Philly started to decline when Frank Reich became HC of the Colts. That is not a coincidence. Wentz has started to reemerge as an above average QB. I think Pederson's hubris is as big as Nagy. Reich reigned Pederson in.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Must be super uncomfortable at Hallas Hall if he's been told he's not coming back but he has to finish out the season. I guess if you're a player at least you can deal with it by going out and hitting someone.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
They don’t have to let us know if he’s been informed that he will not be here next season. They don’t have to make it clear. For all we know, they could have already told him he won’t be here next season, but he will finish out this year, for him not to say anything about it as well as them until the season ends. Only way we know if that’s what happened is if it’s leaked that they contacted someone to talk about a coaching position come Tuesday and beyond.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll be adding some SportsMockery articles just because the clowns hate it.

About the HC i'm really starting to lean towards Doug Peterson. I didn't like the guy when i watched in his after game pressers but he has a presence about him that i think his players respect. He's won a super bowl with Nick Foles and he's got experience which is what scares me about Daboll and Roman and many others we talk about. I do think Josh McDaniels would be a dart throw that i'd take because of how good he is at adapting to what his players are best at. He just can't go in thinking he is or acting like BB.
Wow, you're really owning the clowns by posting horrible content! Good job!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wow, you're really owning the clowns by posting horrible content! Good job!
You still trying to free yourself??

leash-mike-myers.gif

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
That could mean he is informed that he's not coming back, and that they are searching.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
Maybe the "Nagy getting fired after Thanksgiving game" actually had some truth to it? Maybe Nagy was informed prior to that game that he will not be retained in 2022 but he can finish out the season?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't seem to remember any official word from the McCaskey's regarding the report? Only Nagy's word and some report about George McCaskey addressing the team? Just a theory I guess lol

I 100% believe that Nagy is fired come Black Monday. I think it's about 60/40 when it comes to Pace being fired or not.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Super srs ppl

Like they brought in Edward Norton from Bourne Legacy and his team.

They are currently hard at work murdering anyone who knows anything about how football operations were previously run.

Might actually be the right move.

Status
Not open for further replies.