Chicago Bears Select QB Justin Fields 11th Overall

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
did anyone see the reaction when fields was drafted by the bears? looked like he could care less or is just he pissed he fell that far?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
did anyone see the reaction when fields was drafted by the bears? looked like he could care less or is just he pissed he fell that far?
Yeah, I was thinking he heard that Chicago was where QBs went to die. Hopefully, he can change that.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I'm waiting for the pace is racist fuckbois, oh wait now he is racist because he took a stereotypical Black QB AM I RIGHT ?

BearUp

Liked Posts:
I am glad so many are pumped... I HATE this pick.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I expected Fields to go 3rd so it’s a good job to get him at 11. I’m also happy Pace didn’t jump the gun and trade up to 8 or 9.

This probably means we have at least 2-3 more seasons of Pace and maybe Nagy. I’m not a huge fan of that direction and have concerns that a lot of the same things Fields is expected to struggle with are the same things Nagy almost refuses to coach around with Mitch.

Im excited by Fields upside - he was the only one of the 3 that I thought was worth potentially moving for.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
And now the Bears have a new QB....so I am back

I was almost gone before the Trubisky pick. I'm sure I'll have to pay attention when he starts (didn't this last season), but an oline would make me feel a lot better about this team.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was almost gone before the Trubisky pick. I'm sure I'll have to pay attention when he starts (didn't this last season), but an oline would make me feel a lot better about this team.
They have to get an olineman

Reactions: Myk

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Regarding his reaction and interview, I think he was more pissed off he fell this far, and likely pretty exhausted too. The whole process has to be draining, and then when you fall and lose out on $$$ it's probably bitter sweet.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The dude has WHEELS. Logged a 4.45 even with stumbling.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I had been a Texans fan since the inception of the franchise but my fandom was broken by the continuous series of inexplicable trades. After the Hopkins trade, I was done, couldn't do it anymore. Life is too short to waste it on something that you no longer enjoy so I split from the Texans. I couldn't decide what team to support from now on. My initial plan was to follow Deshaun Watson wherever he was traded to (before we knew he was a creep) because I had waited for 20 years for a competent QB. With Watson being a creep, I decided to follow whatever team Justin Fields was drafted to.

Fields was my favorite prospect in the draft (yes, even above Trevor). I got to see him destroy my school in person and my god was it delightful getting beat by such excellence. He destroyed my team multiple times and did it with ease. He can make every throw, is accurate, patient in the pocket and if nothing is there after making multiple reads, take off and burn you with the scramble. Take all of that and the fact he's as tough as they come, he's the complete package.

My best friend is a huge Bears fan so the only football I watched last season were a few Bears games. I'd "root" for the Bears when we watched even if deep down at the time, I didn't really care about the outcome, I was still too pissed at the idiots in Houston. Now, I am excited to be a Bears fan. I'm excited to learn about the team. I'm excited to watch Fields develop and become a star. This kid is going to be great.