Chicago Bears to re-sign Vic Fangio as DC

billwade

Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy was introduced as the Chicago Bears head coach on Tuesday, and defensive coordinator Vic Fangio could be re-signed as soon as Wednesday, according to multiple reports Tuesday night.

After dominoes began falling in the coaching ranks, the biggest being the Green Bay Packers filling their coordinator opening with ex-Browns coach Mike Pettine, the likelihood of Fangio returning improved drastically.

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL...rs-to-re-sign-Vic-Fangio-as-DC/2791515561368/

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
ron-moved.gif

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
The article is less convincing then the headline. I think it's likely but that doesn't provide any definitive answers or sources.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So....according to reports, the bears are "expected" to retain Fangio?

How is this news?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ill be happy to have fangio back, i just hope nagy legitimately had a chance to interview him and truly feel that he was his guy.

On the radio they were talking about how Nagy left the press conference and literally went to meet for the rest of the afternoon with Fangio. Not sure what station, but it was bouncing around Twitter.

Nagy and Fangio are both working class Pennsylvanians, Wouldnt shock me if they hit it off.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.Told you MFers.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
On the radio they were talking about how Nagy left the press conference and literally went to meet for the rest of the afternoon with Fangio. Not sure what station, but it was bouncing around Twitter.

Nagy and Fangio are both working class Pennsylvanians, Wouldnt shock me if they hit it off.

what difference does that make? im a working class illinoian and i hate most these mother fuckers.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Both grew up Pennsylvania Amish according to reports.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
NFL.com just reported that Gus Bradley has signed a long term deal to return to the Chargers. Looks like Vic might have to stay here, even if he did want to leave. However, he'll still get paid handsomely.

leepster

Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
@RapSheet
Follow Follow @RapSheet
More
New #Bears coach Matt Nagy, after if he'll retain DC Vic Fangio: "That's a very important hire for me. Vic and I have talked. We understand the situation. But that's something we're going to attack here today

More
The next domino to fall: There is still work to be done, but the likelihood now is that new #Bears coach Matt Nagy keeps defensive coordinator Vic Fangio. The spots are filling up.