Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Im not making any predictions about the Hawks, im also not drinking the Kool-aid and thinking this team is the greatest team on ice.

I prefer to root for my team (which if you couldnt tell by the sig and avatar, is the Blackhawks), but still be able to use logical thought behind my arguments.

If the Hawks make it past the Sharks, ill treat the Stanley Cup Finals exactly like I treated the past 3 rounds, and that is taking it game by game.

It seems 80% of this board thinks the Hawks are going to win this series and the next series via sweep, but most of you fail to realize the Hawks are not the most consistent team in the world, and have proved all year they will drop their guard and loss a few games before they play back up to par. Its been a continuous theme thought the whole playoffs.

BEST post of this thread.

Some of us just need to calm down a little bit...just because Philly and Montreal are 7 and 8 seeds, that doesnt mean we will just roll over them in the finals if we get there(we arent past the sharks yet)....like Niemi No, No said, we have been inconsistent at home which has me a little scared. Let's just finish off the sharks first, then look ahead at who we play...but thinking right now at this moment that we will just finish off SJ easily and waltz through the finals against Philly/montreal is just dumb

STEAL

Liked Posts:

Dismagic1

Ohh lord. Oh man. I hate to go back on my word but I have to. I thought I was arguing with a child, I guess I was.

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Profile: Dismagic1

If you go back to the Disney Boards, I'll go back to being a dipshit philly cheesesteak eating fuckface.
mickey8.gif

are you a stalker now as well as a dipshit philly cheesesteak eating fuckface?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
LMAO...this was in another forum?

Dismagic1

No..if i said they were going to waltz into the cup and go apeshit i would agree with you.

The Hawks could lose game 1 and then win 4 straight...are you telling me you wont be worried if they lost game 1?

They could go up 2-0 and lose...once again nothing is for certain.

Why would I be scared about being down 1-0? It happened against Vancouver and I wasn't worried at all.

N3

Liked Posts:
Why would I be scared about being down 1-0? It happened against Vancouver and I wasn't worried at all.

You have also shown that you think this team is the greatest show on ice.

We here in reality know that being down 1-0 at home, can hamper a team big time.

Dismagic1

We here in reality know that being down 1-0 at home, can hamper a team big time.

I do believe it's the greatest show on Ice and they're playing like it. If they lose a game it's because they're bored, not because they're not capable. Being bored says more about the competition than it does against Philly. But I have a feeling they're tired of fucking around and they're ready to wrap things up quickly and go hit the links.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
I do believe it's the greatest show on Ice and they're playing like it. If they lose a game it's because they're bored, not because they're not capable. Being bored says more about the competition than it does against Philly. But I have a feeling they're tired of fucking around and they're ready to wrap things up quickly and go hit the links.

251n.gif

Niemi, I'd stop arguing with this kid. He'll never admit he's wrong. He'd resort to saying that NHL players won't always give it their all in playoffs, and that they'd get bored and fuck around.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
251n.gif

Niemi, I'd stop arguing with this kid. He'll never admit he's wrong. He'd resort to saying that NHL players won't always give it their all in playoffs, and that they'd get bored and fuck around.

1266548853773.jpg

STEAL

Liked Posts:

this.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls

dude no way this team is better then disney on ice.

Last edited: