Chicago Blackhawks "I am" Game

Livewire

Liked Posts:
My guess would be Theo Fleury, was a fav. player of mine in the 90's

I know for a fact Theo played well over 3 years in calgary... and I thought he only played part of 1 season with the hawks before Bettman had enough of him.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess would be Theo Fleury, was a fav. player of mine in the 90's

Good guess, but 3 years max with only 1 team rules him out. He played 1 year with the Hawks if I remember correctly before he was spurned here. He played quite a few more with the Flames...and ranks 62nd all time.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, I changed my mind and throw out an easier one....

Despite only playing 3 seasons with the Hawks (as well as never getting to play a 4th season with any other team that I played for during my entire career), I was a huge fan-favorite while with the Hawks. I made my debut with Calgary and am in the top 50 all time in NHL penalty minutes.

PS - Sorry for interrupting other questions, got involved in something else as I was writing this.

Stu Grimson!!!

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was drafted by Philadelphia, I played for 8 NHL teams, 1 of which was the Blackhawks, I played again this past year after taking a few years off, I am known for a bout with Darren Langdon, and I played for the Rockford Icehogs, who am I?

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Simpson - this one ought to be easier...

I was a former Blackhawks's 1st rounder who is well known for his battle with Joel Otto on the ice that almost spilled onto corridor between the locker rooms (arena security had to restrain me from getting to him). I was suspended three times during the 89-90 season - a couple of which were because of altercations with on-ice officials. I also got a whopper 10 game suspension this season as well (for something different). I also had more than one stint with the Hawks during my career. Actually, upon my second coming, I was traded along with a player who shares the nickname with a beloved moderator here.

I am (edit: nickname was Charlie)...

Last edited:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Simpson - this one ought to be easier...

I was a former Blackhawks's 1st rounder who is well known for his battle with Joel Otto on the ice that almost spilled onto corridor between the locker rooms (arena security had to restrain me from getting to him). I was suspended three times during the 89-90 season - a couple of which were because of altercations with on-ice officials. I also got a whopper 10 game suspension this season as well (for something different). I also had more than one stint with the Hawks during my career. Actually, upon my second coming, I was traded along with a player who shares the nickname with a beloved moderator here.

I am (edit: nickname was Charlie)...

Dave Manson?

On the off-chance I'm right ....

I was a young defenseman for one year (99-00) while on the Blackhawks, and was shipped out of town for the steaming heap of garbage that was Alexander Karpotsev. Since leaving Chicago, I grew into a solid blue-liner even sporting the "C" for the team I was traded to, north of the border.

Last edited:

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dave Manson?

On the off-chance I'm right ....

I was a young defenseman for one year (99-00) while on the Blackhawks, and was shipped out of town for the steaming heap of garbage that was Alexander Karpotsev. Since leaving Chicago, I grew into a solid blue-liner even sporting the "C" for the team I was traded to, north of the border.

My guess would be McCabe