Chicago Blackhawks @ Minnesota Wild In Game Thread

outcome?

• Total voters

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, WGN can't shut down the hockey feed fast enough.

Like the 9 o'clock news with JACKIE BANGE is really that important.

I could really go for 25 minutes of Dan Roan postgame where he clearly demonstrates that he's never even heard of hockey.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
If I am not mistaken Brian Campbell is updated as day to day after tomorrow. This game is what we needed, a "weakish" team that allowed us to confidently get back to playing our style of hockey. Now we need to build on this and keep it going. I think Toews, Kane, and Brouwer should remain a line, they lifted each other tonight and controlled the puck nicely.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to see Skille with more inability to finish.

But hey, effort is "fine". :crazydance:

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
^ Good to see you wrong again on your prediction in the game poll
:crazydance:

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Man, WGN can't shut down the hockey feed fast enough.

Like the 9 o'clock news with JACKIE BANGE is really that important.

I could really go for 25 minutes of Dan Roan postgame where he clearly demonstrates that he's never even heard of hockey.

What I remember about Danny was that he was always all about him anyways -and he never did know squat about hockey way back when either ... good to know there are guys like that out there that get paid to report --- and apparently they don't actually have any requirements to be qualified.

Welcome to Blackhawks -Chicago style ( it is also important to remember where the idea that "there are only 20,000 hockey fans in Chicago came from ... the news media iirc -as they were going off on another one of their anti-hockey, diatribes ... keep in mind, that stuff will actually come back - it is cyclical -and you are only ever relevant if you are winning (or even if you are winning and are soccer you aren't relevant .... which I don't really mind -since I am not into soccer). :D