Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamToews

even at 3-0, the series isnt over by any means....Philly last round is prime example

The last time a team came back from a 3-0 deficit in the SC Finals was in 1942. So at 3-0, it's ovahhhhhh

TeamToews

no, because philly also played badly....Leightons goals were soft as hell.....except maybe the Kane breakaway

How were they soft goals? They were sniper shots and Lights out was screened perfectly on one of them.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
How were they soft goals? They were sniper shots and Lights out was screened perfectly on one of them.

they were both really weak goals coming from the point...

Keiths was slow and easily stoppable and sopels goal was screened by his own player...again, nothing to do with the hawks

TeamToews

they were both really weak goals coming from the point...

Keiths was slow and easily stoppable and sopels goal was screened by his own player...again, nothing to do with the hawks

So their goalie sucks then? Do you want them to have a better goalie to even up things?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
So their goalie sucks then? Do you want them to have a better goalie to even up things?

im just saying that both teams played like crap and the flyers won....it would be different if the flyers were playing their A game and only beat us by 1 goal in OT at home during one of our worst games

TeamToews

im just saying that both teams played like crap and the flyers won....it would be different if the flyers were playing their A game and only beat us by 1 goal in OT at home during one of our worst games

Flyers brought their A games in Games 1 and 2 and still lost.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
boys...quit your bitchin'. We got beat. Everyone that watched that game knows that from the start of the 3rd until the end of OT, we were out-played. Look at the tape, hit back, see what they did that worked, and try it against them next game.

'Hawk Down.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
Maybe if Niemi wouldn't have let that easy 2nd goal in, Hawks would have won this.

Maybe if Leighton wouldn't have let that easy 2nd goal in, Flyers would have won this.

Did you hear me saying that last game? Take a loss like a man and stop trying to make excuses.

I wish we had a decent goaltender, this series would be much better.

TeamToews

Maybe if Leighton wouldn't have let that easy 2nd goal in, Flyers would have won this.

Did you hear me saying that last game? Take a loss like a man and stop trying to make excuses.

Have fun watching us celebrate in Chicago!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
We cant make excuses, just accept that we got beat and go out on Friday and PROVE that we want this series

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
I said before the series started that it would go 7 and that we would win but not before a good scare. I am also the same homer who said we would win last night 5-1 I was wrong about last night but we will win the cup no doubt in my mind!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Let's just say that the way we played last night scared me...we didnt play our brand of hockey and Philly exploited us.....hopefully Friday we play better and get confidence back

robertgorr4

Liked Posts:

Aren't you then making excuses about your goaltending? Leighton has played pretty decent, outside of game 1. A series doesn't start until a road team wins a game. It was a good win for the Flyers, one in which they executed on special teams.

The only problem with this series so far is that the dirty play by Pronger needs to be rectified by fair calls. Who couldn't be pissed off like Byfuglien when Pronger is allowed to stand there and cross check him, repeatedly without getting called? Pronger is a known dirty player and has been his whole career. Yet, this doesn't mean he should be allowed to continually get away with murder.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U4dpyKMCjyY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U4dpyKMCjyY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I <3 that video

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Aren't you then making excuses about your goaltending? Leighton has played pretty decent, outside of game 1. A series doesn't start until a road team wins a game. It was a good win for the Flyers, one in which they executed on special teams.

The only problem with this series so far is that the dirty play by Pronger needs to be rectified by fair calls. Who couldn't be pissed off like Byfuglien when Pronger is allowed to stand there and cross check him, repeatedly without getting called? Pronger is a known dirty player and has been his whole career. Yet, this doesn't mean he should be allowed to continually get away with murder.

If the Hawks aren't going to get the calls, then they simply need to start firing back. If the refs are going to let Pronger get away with it, then the Hawks need to get their shots in.

It's playoff hockey. I wouldn't expect the refs to call that tight of a game.

Don't get mad, get even.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Burish didn't show much last night, I'd like to see him out and Laddy back in if he's good enough to go. Ladd is a force out there, if healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.