Chicago Bulls certainly have what it takes to win an NBA Championship

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They don't have the championship know-how of the Lakers or Spurs. They don't have a Big Three like the Heat or Celtics. They don't have a dominant big man like Orlando's Dwight Howard or even an indomitable duo like Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook.

What the Chicago Bulls have is preposterously old-fashioned and perhaps even a touch corny: a team where the total is so much greater than the sum of the parts. With six weeks left in the regular season, the Bulls have evolved into a charming little ensemble whose cast members are certain that they've got everything they need to win it all this year, most notably superior defense and the chemistry of a Little League team.

Read the rest: Chicago Bulls certain they have what it takes to win NBA championship - ESPN Chicago

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
i think so, but alot of stuff have to go our way.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
The field is wide open, any of the Bulls/Heat/Lakers/Spurs/Celtics/Mavs have about as much chance as each other I think. It's going to come down to playoff seeding, home court is really going to matter when the teams are so close in ability.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Home court will definitely matter for us...We are great at home..have a mediocre away record, while team like Miami is good at home and on the road.

sicko

Liked Posts:
SLOW DOWN!!! I think the Bulls are CLOSE to being a Championship Team...but I still think we need a good SG...and although Butler would help, I don't think he makes us a sure thing to win a Championship THIS YEAR

Last edited:

NDpride17

Liked Posts:
The bulls have shown that they can beat anyone in the NBA. I don't think the Celtics have another championship run in them. As far as the heat, an interesting statistic. In games decided by 5 or less points, they are 5-11. The mark of a championship team is their ability to win in the clutch. There's so much confusion on that team with who's going to shoot in dire situations. Wade? Lebron? Bosh? It's basically a toss up. Also 1-18 nights by Chris Bosh won't help this team's cause come playoff time. But as for the Bulls, I think they are the best team in the East, and the favorite to go to the NBA Finals representing the Eastern Conference. Once you make it that far, who knows what will happen next?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i don't think rasual butler makes us win a championship any year.