Chris Archer

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So would White Sox fans or any fans of any organization. Its called homerism and its all around sports.

not true. we are known to be the extreme opposite. no matter what...we hate all players and moves by our team. including clee trade, mags going etc etc...we are super negative.

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
I want to have sex with Chris Archer's breaking ball.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;IROmG73UVP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROmG73UVP4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;IROmG73UVP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROmG73UVP4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Did you just get done making this video? Good job on already getting over 12,000 views. Do you have any tips on how I can extend the battery life in my vibrating butt plugs?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hendry tried saving his job with that deal. Now it's really hurting us.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Anyone else notice how the same Trolls who are whining and complaining on the WAR thread about it not being a large enough sample size are the ones leading the charge here about how great Chris Archer is and how he should be the Ace on the Cubs staff right now??

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else notice how the same Trolls who are whining and complaining on the WAR thread about it not being a large enough sample size are the ones leading the charge here about how great Chris Archer is and how he should be the Ace on the Cubs staff right now??

And your shitty WAR thread has so much to do with this thread... nice one.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

No.

Please cite posts.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hendry tried saving his job with that deal. Now it's really hurting us.

How? Garza was much better then anything we gave up so far and we got a package back that people consider to be equal or better. Edwards is a higher thought of prospect then Archer was at the time.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Yeah, because this thread is chock-full of people talking about Chris Archer's WAR.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, because this thread is chock-full of people talking about Chris Archer's WAR.

I also have yet to see anyone say he should be the Ace

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I also have yet to see anyone say he should be the Ace

You sure you don't want to play the bloodhound and quote the 48 people who've said he's the second coming of Ferguson Jenkins?