Chris Bosh's latest tweet

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Chris Bosh's latest tweet: Update: Post #5

"Sitting with my girlfriend and my boy at the breakfast table, watching Sportscenter. I might not move all day..."

So we now that he is following what is going on, hopefully he see's that every analyst believes Chicago is the right fit and comes here!

Last edited:

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
I don't know. I personally think we should go after Amare or someone.

According to multiple sources, Bosh wants that extra $30 million and we can only do that by getting rid of Deng. We would be paying Bosh $20 million. So we would need to get rid of Deng for pretty much nothing to have money to sign LeBron and a bench.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ya thats the problem

also miami can offer that to bosh right now

regoob2

Liked Posts:
I don't know. I personally think we should go after Amare or someone.

According to multiple sources, Bosh wants that extra $30 million and we can only do that by getting rid of Deng. We would be paying Bosh $20 million. So we would need to get rid of Deng for pretty much nothing to have money to sign LeBron and a bench.

If Amare will take something in the $8-10 range I'd be for that. Otherwise no thanks.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
The time is finally here. Thank you for all the support. I'm nervous, but I'm excited and READY! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
by the way that was Bosh that said that, lol.

chicagoboy2

Liked Posts:
Sources close to the situation said Monday night that three of the biggest names in basketball -- Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James -- met over the weekend in Miami to seriously discuss their futures, with a focus on the increasingly plausible possibility of those three teaming up with Wade's Heat.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sources close to the situation said Monday night that three of the biggest names in basketball -- Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James -- met over the weekend in Miami to seriously discuss their futures, with a focus on the increasingly plausible possibility of those three teaming up with Wade's Heat.

This is old news and it never happened! It's already been proven that Wade was in Chicago (not Miami) all weekend.

Read this thread, starting especially at post #48.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well it would be a near perfect fit