Chris Finke has become a buzz name for the Bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know he looks fast against that level of competition, but Finke looks slow compared to the average NFL level - not quick twitch either.

Typical Sportsmockery article hyping up the next training camp future cut.
You don’t even watch the Niners or Chiefs.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Heart of a Lion. Always gives 110%. High motor and great intangibles.

He'll be cut after preseason week three.
So he will last until final cuts?

Impressive.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
As an added bonus he runs like he is in wet sand.
I do not believe that you have a picture of Packer fans enjoying another classic playoffs collapse.

I believe it is the local custom of fans licking the combination of old lead-based paint and the contamination from La Baie des Puants (French for "the Bay of Stinking Waters") which is the waters from which Green Bay gets its name.

That boy is clearly not crying like the typical Packer fans after another stunning playoff loss. He is enjoying a long lick of the stadium.

This is a Packer fan crying...

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's a numbers game. Bring in as many WRs as you can to increase your chances of finding an Edleman/Welker type guy.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pringle and Jones are ahead of him at SWR. Probable he makes the practice squad. If he has a good camp it's possible he makes the 53. The WR depth on that roster is the worst in the NFL, and it's not close.

Mooney, EQ, and Pringle are going to see most of the action this season. Those of you thinking of 4 and 5 wide while this offense is still in diapers...not gonna happen much. 11 and 12 personnel the majority of the time. Some 21 personnel.

Dante Pettis is a much better player than St Brown and will probably see the field much more.