Chris Simms Top 40 NFL Quarterbacks: Trubisky @ #20 ???

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think even Brees knows he has declined...

they changed the offense to suit his current ability.

Brady is the goat but he has been on and is near the precipice. His last battle, his last big game, against father time...dude is doing better than the rest of us, but his opponent never loses. The end is nye.
4k yards , 115 rating, 36 TDs and an 8.2 ypa says otherwise. #10, lol.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Since Watson came into the NFL, he has a higher TD rate, lower interception rate, higher yards per attempt, higher comp%, more yards per game, and a far higher passer rating than Newton. He beats Newton in every measurable category there is.

In fact, in both of Watson's first two seasons he's had a higher passer rating than Newton's career best.

There is absolutely no metric or measurable category that Newton beats Watson in.

To say Watson is "nowhere near" Newton is laughable, and if all you have to go on is your "eye test", then you might need corrective lenses.
His first year was 7 games played 6 started. I’m not gonna assume that the other nine games were gonna be lights out. He could easily have played like he did in the playoff game. Nobody knows. Cam did win MVP, and took his team to a super bowl. And Watson still hasn’t beat Chad Pennington’s 104.1 rating so you have that going for yourself. Man that Chad Pennington.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Drew Brees is overrated. He had hall of famer Dez Bryant for a play and a half last year.