Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
This is a mature approach, but if I am honest I feel like he hurt the team while he was here, both on the field as well as losing a draft pick.

It's different than it was for Kevin White, who was over-drafted in the first place and then got injured, but still seemed to put in the effort.

Again it's not mature, but I can certainly understand some residual schadenfreude.
Sure, I don't think everyone is going to let go of it all at once. I'm just saying that I have passed that point, myself.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Claypool will at best be the 3rd WR, but more than likely will be the 4th WR....Claypool isn't on the Bears anymore, so those caping for him can stop pretending that in year 5 he will finally put it together.
Caping for him now would be even dumber considering they already traded him away at a substantial loss. It would make Poles look double dumb.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Claypool will at best be the 3rd WR, but more than likely will be the 4th WR....Claypool isn't on the Bears anymore, so those caping for him can stop pretending that in year 5 he will finally put it together.
In b4 some Trump supporter makes this post about Fields

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'll be shocked if he gets 1k yards the rest of the way in his NFL Career.

Dude is about to be a bigger cancer to the bills than Diggs ever was. No clue why you still have your love for claypool. Pretty clear he has zero desire to be great in the NFL.

I was trolling as I assumed someone would freak out over that statement.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I was trolling as I assumed someone woukd freak out over that statement.

Hard to tell since that was your man crush at WR I figured you were serious and still were in love with him.

Dude is just a giant waste of talent. With his skillset he should be one of the top WR's in the NFL.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hard to tell since that was your man crush at WR I figured you were serious and still were in love with him.

Dude is just a giant waste of talent. With his skillset he should be one of the top WR's in the NFL.
I had @ZOMBIE@CTESPN as most likely to freak out but you were top 5 for sure so not a huge upset.

There was never a man crush. I said it was the right move at the time but it turned out to be a disaster. Such is life.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Last year there were people predicting the Bears would win 11 games with Claypool as the number two. What a difference a year makes.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
One thing I do like about poles is he admits his failures.

He could have marched out gill for another season to be the worst punter in the league but cut his ass before he even got a chance to muff another punt.

Velus and scott suck ballsacks so he traded for KA and drafted Odunze.

Fields wasn't a 21st century QB so he traded his ass for a bag of chips.

Monty is slow fat and has an ugly wife, so he let him go to detoilet where their population is all slow, fat and have ugly wives.
I'm surprised you even look at anyone drafted after the 2nd round as a bust the way you devalue any draft picks after the 2nd round.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
His run way modeling career didn't take off?

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
Trade Diggs, sign Claypool, lol…

Good luck with that Josh, you guys are my number 2 team but the Bills are sticking it in your behind for this season.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Claypool will go for 1,000 yards - to Canada and the CFL.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel violated thinking he’d actually be decent in Chicago

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'll be shocked if he gets 1k yards the rest of the way in his NFL Career.

Dude is about to be a bigger cancer to the bills than Diggs ever was. No clue why you still have your love for claypool. Pretty clear he has zero desire to be great in the NFL.
@remydat gets cte flare ups from his jv flag football days at the mere mention of claypool

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I had @ZOMBIE@CTESPN as most likely to freak out but you were top 5 for sure so not a huge upset.

There was never a man crush. I said it was the right move at the time but it turned out to be a disaster. Such is life.
No one freaks out at what you say we just sit back and laugh at you

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks