Coach most likely to be fired odds

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd take the Kliff Kingsbury bet. There is no reason why the Cardinals should have missed the playoffs last year. Add in the fact that they are in the toughest division in the NFL they are poised for another 4th place finish.
Watching him force feed the ball to a mediocre RB like Drake while taking away touches from other talented skill position players was very Nagy-esque.

Edit: Yeldon & Drake were teammates at Bama. Always get them confused

Last edited:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I'd take the Kliff Kingsbury bet. There is no reason why the Cardinals should have missed the playoffs last year. Add in the fact that they are in the toughest division in the NFL they are poised for another 4th place finish.
I think he's as good as gone. Worst coach in the league these days, but because he looked like a Bond villain on draft night a year ago people think he's some football genius. Complete fraud.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I think he's as good as gone. Worst coach in the league these days, but because he looked like a Bond villain on draft night a year ago people think he's some football genius. Complete fraud.
Urban Meyer will probably be fairly similar

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think Joe Judge did pretty good with a team with no talent on offense
I actually thought he did a decent job holding the defense together for a team with all key players on offense. Saquan Barkley and Golden Tate just couldn't stay healthy. They had a nice receiving Corp with Slayton, Shepherd, and Tate.

My whole thing with them is that they competed in the worst division in football and didn't win much outside of it. They had a nice defensive win against the Seahawks and a win against a Bengals team without Burrow.

Cool, they keep games close. But teams probabky just overlook them. They are a 6-8 win team at best and I don't see Judge doing anything to get them over that hump.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I actually thought he did a decent job holding the defense together for a team with all key players on offense. Saquan Barkley and Golden Tate just couldn't stay healthy. They had a nice receiving Corp with Slayton, Shepherd, and Tate.

My whole thing with them is that they competed in the worst division in football and didn't win much outside of it. They had a nice defensive win against the Seahawks and a win against a Bengals team without Burrow.

Cool, they keep games close. But teams probabky just overlook them. They are a 6-8 win team at best and I don't see Judge doing anything to get them over that hump.
I'll be interested in seeing what he does once he moves on from Jones after this season

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing everyone forgets about Dan Campbell is that he put together a really good staff.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The thing everyone forgets about Dan Campbell is that he put together a really good staff.

Who exactly are these really good coaches he has?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

OC is Anthony Lynn. Notable that Duce Staley is the Assistant Head Coach./RB coach as I think Staley has been a good coach.

DC is Aaron Glen who came with him from New Orleans and he has Dom Capers as a defensive assistant.

Were Lynn's offenses in L.A. because of him or his coordinators Whisenhunt and Steichen?
Aaron Glenn has never been a DC before and the last time Dom Capers was a coach his D's were bad.
Not really seeing anything I'd call good, more unknown.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That Lions staff is shit TBH. It just has recognizable names. Bad names, headlined by Dom Capers, the man probably most responsible that Aaron Rodgers doesn't have more SB rings.

They have a meatball HC. They could have an all-star coaching staff below him but he's still the HC. Doomed.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Anthony Lynn managed to be really bad despite having a top 10 O and D. Much of how bad that team finished was on him

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Glenn served as the defensive backs coach for the New Orleans Saints from 2016 to 2020 and also served as an assistant coach for the Cleveland Browns.

Anthony Lyn has been coaching in the NFL 20+ years, another former player (RB). Last two years with the chargers were not that impressive, but he did go 12-4 in 2018. Ergo, if it was the Bears, he would still be the HC.

Dom Capers is nothing but an advisor.

Add in Antwaan Randle El , Duce Staley , Aubrey Pleasant, Mark Brunell , Dave Fipp

meanwhile the Bears have a collection of "who da fuq is dats"

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Aaron Glenn served as the defensive backs coach for the New Orleans Saints from 2016 to 2020 and also served as an assistant coach for the Cleveland Browns.

Anthony Lyn has been coaching in the NFL 20+ years, another former player (RB). Last two years with the chargers were not that impressive, but he did go 12-4 in 2018. Ergo, if it was the Bears, he would still be the HC.

Dom Capers is nothing but an advisor.

Add in Antwaan Randle El , Duce Staley , Aubrey Pleasant, Mark Brunell , Dave Fipp

meanwhile the Bears have a collection of "who da fuq is dats"
Congratulations bro