Coaching Staff Changes

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
I'm curious how he lost control at that intersection. I'm guessing he was coming in from I-94 which means he has to turn left at a "turn on arrow only" light to get to Halas hall. The arrows out here are triggered by pressure, so he had to be at complete stop to get a left turn arrow. How do you lose control doing a left turn from a complete stop? Its a benz not a lambo.

I'm guessing he was driving like a jackass like half the other drivers on 60, didn't wait for the arrow, took the turn at speed then lost control. Asshole drivers like that make the commute out to the CostCo out there a PITA.
This is such an odd this to try and breakdown. People in the South aren't used to driving with snow. Heck, even people from Chicago can't drive in snow.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I actually agree with these terminations, however can't help to feel like Nagy and Pace scapegoated with this shit. Throw your people under the bus to save your ass from shit play calling and drafting.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Like I said he was just barely good enough for people to be mad at something else. If he slips next season he will be gone too.
Eddy definitely fucked us in the Charger game and was a disaster in the Rams game, but he came along after that. I think he deserves another season.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
This is such an odd this to try and breakdown. People in the South aren't used to driving with snow. Heck, even people from Chicago can't drive in snow.
I60's been plowed and salted since 7 am this morning, have trouble buying the snow bit. I think he was driving like a jackass.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually agree with these terminations, however can't help to feel like Nagy and Pace scapegoated with this shit. Throw your people under the bus to save your ass from shit play calling and drafting.
Nagy goes 20-12 in his first two years as HC, do you propose he should be terminated? Or perhaps you feel like he should have to stick with the same Offensive staff that underwhelmed this season just because? Everyone wants to kiss John Harbaugh's ass, how many changes has he made to his coaching staff?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Helfrich: "Uh, you're the guy running the offense..."

Nagy: "Ummm...."

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubs is officially a coach killer, and Nagy is either a co-conspirator or an accomplice - take your pick. If they beat the rap they'll be gunning for Pace next, though to fans that would be more of a mercy killing.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I would love for Nagy to say he is taking on more HC duties and bringing in an OC to call plays...I have a hard time seeing that happen. I think Nagy wants to own the Bears offense getting better.

Either way he is about to own losing or winning next season.

8-8 ain't going to cut it. They need playoffs.
People are missing the obvious answer ... move to the NFC east. With an 8-8 record, the Bears would have been in the playoff hunt.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The funny thing is it seems you have all the time in the world to be on this message board and everyone tells you to stfu too.
Careful guys, Dabears70 is right once every leap year ... 2020 is a leap year. He is bound to be correct once this year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't remember the last time anyone canned themselves so don't see the scapegoat aspect when those coaches were responsible for the teams failings. OL, run game and O coordination were all atrocious last year. Option was do nothing or try to bring in guys the fix this. People complaining about these guys being scapegoats will not be able to offer another viable solution. Some of us have been calling for this. Nice to see it get done this quickly after the season.

I personally would have considered moving Ragone up to OC during last season but probably not the thing to do if this hire is going to have run responsibility. Would be awesome if they got a guy like Shurmur and he called plays.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Helfrich: "Uh, you're the guy running the offense..."

Nagy: "Ummm...."

It will say a lot when we see if they can actually get a legit OC to come here or if it's just another puppet for Nagy that gets the title of OC. Even if he could get a legit OC to come in and somehow share play calling duties with Nagy then i'd be happy. I have no idea how that would or could be done but just knowing we have someone who's biggest focus is just on play calling to help Nagy would give me some ease knowing it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Careful guys, Dabears70 is right once every leap year ... 2020 is a leap year. He is bound to be correct once this year.

Well damn i better really think about which one i'm right about this leap year. Thanks JoJo.

I have some serious thinking to do.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Alright @BearsBud, i got my eye on you cause you either got really drunk for New Years and found your way on CCS or you're up to something with some reverse psychology shit cause you Liked two of my posts. I'm thinking maybe drunk and hit Like instead of Dislike but i'm watching you...:deer:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
not understanding letting go the ST assistant....how can the asst. be responsible for .......
Would have been happy to see Tabor out as well.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I‘m a millennial. That’s 1981 - 1996 apparently
Gen Y is the same thing as a Millennial. Pretty much the children of baby boomers. You know what they say on that... apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :)

Zoomers or Gen Z are kids of GenX I suppose.