Cole "Kmet me bro" is Attending Ultra Bears fan's TE University this Week

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Only on this board, does a player with limited ability like Kmet, get so much love, average to below blocker, limited ability to separate, can't stretch the field !! He can break some tackles, you just have to hope he hangs on to the ball while doing so
We dont know anything about kmet. He was barely used last season

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Only on this board, does a player with limited ability like Kmet, get so much love, average to below blocker, limited ability to separate, can't stretch the field !! He can break some tackles, you just have to hope he hangs on to the ball while doing so
An average to below average blocker as a rookie TE is pretty fucking good… especially in Nagys weird presnap movement bs

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Graham is 400 years old. He isn’t spending a a week of his offseason learning to play TE with a bunch of young guys.

Kmet being there is good news. Hopefully he picks up a couple of things that help this season. Also a good sign that he is vaccinated. Those guys are all close together unmasked.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I thought Kmet blocked well last year. I didn’t have any issue with his blocking.

For a rookie TE I thought it was really good.

For a regular TE I thought he was solid.

It's just typical cunting. Kmet/Mooney will be on this roster for a long time, barring injuries. Some people on this thread will feel real fucking stupid soon.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Only on this board would someone think a rookie TE, a position that normally takes 2-3 seasons to develop at, needs to look produce a ton out of the gate in order to have high hopes for him going forward…

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only on this board would someone think a rookie TE, a position that normally takes 2-3 seasons to develop at, needs to look produce a ton out of the gate in order to have high hopes for him going forward…

please refer to Hockenson and Fant

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I’m curious how you even come up with these evaluations?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kmet looks good, but he's always looked like a good TE - he's just got to play like one. Hopefully, he can be featured more than grandpa Graham if he asserts himself.

SmartSelect_20210627-174440_Reddit.jpg

SmartSelect_20210627-174422_Reddit.jpg