Cole Kmet Milestone

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
@msadows
@remydat

I dont know where it went wrong with u2 but i feel like we can work this out and find common ground

Kmet can be a good pick and yes there may have been better options at wr for faster returns

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@msadows
@remydat

I dont know where it went wrong with u2 but i feel like we can work this out and find common ground

Kmet can be a good pick and yes there may have been better options at wr for faster returns

I pretty much already said that in my previous posts. It is Msaddows that can't let our previous disagreements go and has my name in his mouth all the time. If he knew where I lived, I would already have obtained a restraining order against him.

Oh I am not giving up on Kmet by any means as I agree the problem with his production is largely Nagy. I just don't see anything that really gets me overly excited about him. Looks like he will be an average to slightly above average TE and I would have preferred more upside but I could end up being wrong about that assessment.

How is this not what you just said? The issue is that will never be good enough for Msaddows because he has made a disagreement on the internet with someone he does not know personal.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
@msadows
Is this true and can we find common ground here and move forward

And i think @remydat what your saying kinda feels like an i gotcha lets try too remove the hyperbole and aggression and lets try ta move forward as bears fans
We cant get passed this by sniping one another

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have no idea why Pace and Nagy drafted him so high, bragged about him all offseason and then used him so sparingly.

I do. It's because they are fucking morons who suck at their job.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Kmet is a really really good blocker. On the Trubisky bootlegs he's often times got the end that Trubisky has been rolling out to. And he's been handling him quite nicely.

msadows

Liked Posts:
@msadows
@remydat

Nothing went wrong, I'm just calling him out for how wrong he always is.

Dude goes on and on and on and on and on in every thread trying to prove he's right. Said 100% we need to draft a WR ahead of oline in this previous draft in the 2nd round. Turns out we shoulda drafted oline.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nothing went wrong, I'm just calling him out for how wrong he always is.

Dude goes on and on and on and on and on in every thread trying to prove he's right. Said 100% we need to draft a WR ahead of oline in this previous draft in the 2nd round. Turns out we shoulda drafted oline.

Nope I said WR and OL in round 2. You said OL twice in round 2 then immediately contradicted yourself when Johnson and Kmet were drafted claiming Castillo and Ifedi was all we needed.

Your positions change depending on how far up Pace, Nagy or 4M's ass you need to be to defend them. You flip flop more than John Kerry.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The offense is better because of him. He is a really good blocker.

He started to play more. Montgomery started to get more.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think there's still about 924 other issues with the team to cup your vaginas to. this thread will reach 10 pages by next week.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think there's still about 924 other issues with the team to cup your vaginas to. this thread will reach 10 pages by next week.

I kind of figured this would happen