Cole Kmet

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is going to be REALLY good... the exact opposite of EVERY TE we have had on this team in a long time. He will block like a swing tackle, catch everything thrown his way and punish people who try to tackle him.

All you have to do is watch his game tape from his time at ND.. he is going to be a great piece of this offense, can be a safety valve in the passing game and can also outrun most Will's who will cover him one on one.

GREAT pick to bring to the team. Now, flame on- everyone else.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is going to be REALLY good... the exact opposite of EVERY TE we have had on this team in a long time. He will block like a swing tackle, catch everything thrown his way and punish people who try to tackle him.

All you have to do is watch his game tape from his time at ND.. he is going to be a great piece of this offense, can be a safety valve in the passing game and can also outrun most Will's who will cover him one on one.

I saw him play all year..he will be a keeper..I hope

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Like the Kmet pick but not sure about the JJ pick. JJ seems stiff in the hips plus has prior injuries but is physical. I liked Diggs more.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Did anyone else notice that pace’s set up was in the living room and sparse and Nagy had a full on war room? Who’s calling the shots?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Is Jaylon Johnson better than Diggs? I loved Diggs film over Johnson’s highlights. I know that’s not telling but I love the way Diggs plays corner, he’s always looking at the quarterback.

a lot of Johnson’s picks were pretty easy or at least that’s what I thought plus he had an injury. Shows toughness and question mark all in one

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

If he is available on game day, it is a good pick.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Is Jaylon Johnson better than Diggs? I loved Diggs film over Johnson’s highlights. I know that’s not telling but I love the way Diggs plays corner, he’s always looking at the quarterback.

a lot of Johnson’s picks were pretty easy or at least that’s what I thought plus he had an injury. Shows toughness and question mark all in one

I told my buddies today, I’d be happy with Diggs, Johnson or Fulton if they went CB. I watched that Washington game when he baited Eason into the pick six.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Greg Gabriel was a scout for the Bears for a decade, does he know more than any knowledgeable fan?

Jeremiah is well respected and knows more than the average fan for sure. Worked for Ozzie Newsome...