Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
as much as I bag on the refs and hate on UNC....the game was relatively evenly officiated...and I want them on the other side of the bracket...they scare me. They're young, but they're scary.

Good game, bro.

Yeah it was pretty even. I don't blame the refs often, so it's fine lol. There was one call that was bogus on Singler where he threw down Zeller. I saw it and lol'd at no foul. But it wouldn't have made a difference.

That Barnes missed 3 was killer. Went from being down 7 and on a 7-0 run, to being down 10 and not scoring for a while.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ya barnes was cold today....i was scared he was going to carry unc...

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah it was pretty even. I don't blame the refs often, so it's fine lol. There was one call that was bogus on Singler where he threw down Zeller. I saw it and lol'd at no foul. But it wouldn't have made a difference.

Really? Zeller was off-balance after he elbowed Singler in the face, and fell down. I lol'd that they didn't call a foul on Z.

That Barnes missed 3 was killer. Went from being down 7 and on a 7-0 run, to being down 10 and not scoring for a while.

Yeah...if that falls...it's a whole nother outcome. UNC played w/ fire all tourney though...they're in the lull that Duke was in 3 weeks ago...starting off slow and battling to get back all game...