Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i think most fans hope it happens

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bowl system sucks and nobody cares about 80% of them. A NCAA playoff would be the sickest shit ever... It'd be so crazy awesome.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope they keep bowls for the other top teams outside of the top 16, but the top16 needs to be in a bracket... You know how stupid insane the championship game would be???

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't want a stupid fucking playoff.

:obama:

I hope they keep bowls for the other top teams outside of the top 16, but the top16 needs to be in a bracket... You know how stupid insane the championship game would be???

Ya...no sense in getting rid of all the bowls....the bowl games will just be a prelude to the playoffs...im thinking top 8 or ten(wild card) tho....jmo...it would be shorter,less risk of injury,plus usually year in and year out there are around 8 teams that could contend for a title

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm ok with keeping bowls for non-playoff teams; people will care just as much as they always have about them: very little.

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm ok with keeping bowls for non-playoff teams; people will care just as much as they always have about them: very little.

exactly, except for the team thats going though. its release and a way to finish the season either on a high note or lose but still have a blast on your mini vacation.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
exactly, except for the team thats going though. its release and a way to finish the season either on a high note or lose but still have a blast on your mini vacation.

If the Vols missed the playoffs but went to a bowl you bet your ass I'll watch it like its the Super Bowl. I wouldn't expect anyone else to care though.

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Vols missed the playoffs but went to a bowl you bet your ass I'll watch it like its the Super Bowl. I wouldn't expect anyone else to care though.

Just my point other fans of other teams wont give a fuck about who is playing in the victoriasecretpantiesandbras.com bowl but if iowa is there i am amped to see them play one last time until i have the 7-8 months of no football. So I say keep some bowls but the top 10-16 teams need to be in a playoff.