Collinsworth

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One would hope that Nagy's 'plan' includes the possibility, even if diminutive, that Fields will start against the Rams

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would usually say sit Fields for a few weeks, but with his experience there's no reason he cannot start like Lawrence will.

The o-line might get him Burrow'd but I've never been one to be scared of injuries...I like guys getting measued reps in preseason and think injuries happen - you don't have to be so cautious.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I would usually say sit Fields for a few weeks, but with his experience there's no reason he cannot start like Lawrence will.

The o-line might get him Burrow'd but I've never been one to be scared of injuries...I like guys getting measued reps in preseason and think injuries happen - you don't have to be so cautious.
To me it comes down to whether Justin Fields is ready to win NFL games against quality opponents. I'm not interested in letting him develop at the cost of short-term success when the division is this week, nor do I necessarily think that approach is the best way to develop a quarterback in the first place.

Packers a five win team without Aaron Rodgers. The Vikings and Lions are probably going to be better than they were last year, but they are hardly unbeatable. Its the NFL's worst division and the Bears should be trying to win the ten games it will probably require to take him that division crown and a home playoff game.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
To me it comes down to whether Justin Fields is ready to win NFL games against quality opponents. I'm not interested in letting him develop at the cost of short-term success when the division is this week, nor do I necessarily think that approach is the best way to develop a quarterback in the first place.

Packers a five win team without Aaron Rodgers. The Vikings and Lions are probably going to be better than they were last year, but they are hardly unbeatable. Its the NFL's worst division and the Bears should be trying to win the ten games it will probably require to take him that division crown and a home playoff game.

Did ya boink that fatty yet?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
CC better be careful. CCS is going to start respecting his opinion if he keeps saying nice things about the Bears.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Just slapped my credit card out to buy a lifetime membership to PFF

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
And the plan is that....we are going to do what's best for the Chicago Bears....blase..blase..blase..

napo55

Liked Posts:
Interesting that the Ohio State coach endorsed the idea of Fields sitting and learning. His opinion obviously deserves a lot of weight .