Colon Krappershit looking like his ol' dookie self

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I said this last year during Jay's contract negotiations, I would take Jay a head of Kapernickle, and got laughed at on our Boards. Kapernickle isn't a great passer and relied a lot upon the D and his legs. Maybe that will change, but I wouldn't want him leading my team, at least not at this point.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He reminds me of Cam Newton in that he made a huge splash his first year as a starter, and then kind of fizzled..Maybe other teams got a handle on em?..I dont know, but he sure doesnt look as good as he did in the past

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy looks like shit unless it's against the Packers. And he's a punk! Take your damn headphones off during the post game interview son.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Thanked for the title.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He reminds me of Cam Newton in that he made a huge splash his first year as a starter, and then kind of fizzled..Maybe other teams got a handle on em?..I dont know, but he sure doesnt look as good as he did in the past

Cam is much better than the guy pulling a Dilfer in San Fran

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't you all get the memo? He is going to be the best quarterback for the next decade.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It came out today that he played with a major foot injury all year, not that you all would care about that, but there you go.

malcore

Always black or white, great or garbage. Kaep has a ton of talent, but needs to mature to realize its potential. Only time will tell. I am not as confident as Mick in his abilities and future career, but he is certainly not garbage.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wait a second, you're comparing Kaep to Dilfer, LMAO.
A shitty QB who is riding a run game and Top rated D to the playoffs and beyond...that is called "pulling a Dilfer"

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A shitty QB who is riding a run game and Top rated D to the playoffs and beyond...that is called "pulling a Dilfer"

Well for whatever it's worth, that Dilfer'esque dude owns the Packers in the playoffs ... Respect.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Cam is much better than the guy pulling a Dilfer in San Fran

Exactly. I got into it with all these trolls and I compared Newton NFL record most yards in first 2 years...ever! Along with setting the qb rushing TD record (wow) and passing up a shitstorm while Kap....had 4 times as few rushing TDs...laughable! Gfat and the other illogical homer trolls couldn't do the math. Sad but most entertaining

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I see the 49ers taking a big step back this year. Should still make the playoffs but no longer a top 5 team IMO

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It came out today that he played with a major foot injury all year, not that you all would care about that, but there you go.

Maybe he should learn to use his arm then.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I said this last year during Jay's contract negotiations, I would take Jay a head of Kapernickle, and got laughed at on our Boards. Kapernickle isn't a great passer and relied a lot upon the D and his legs. Maybe that will change, but I wouldn't want him leading my team, at least not at this point.

Guy has started for two years and was one play from winning the Superbowl and has actually made huge plays for his team in the playoffs (not a place Cutler is very familiar with) and has a team friendly contract and a better injury history... yet you still prefer JC. OK.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guy has started for two years and was one play from winning the Superbowl and has actually made huge plays for his team in the playoffs (not a place Cutler is very familiar with) and has a team friendly contract and a better injury history... yet you still prefer JC. OK.

Yes!