Colts to Fire Pagano After the Season

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Irsay has no choice but to clean house. What's sad is despite being handcuffed by a shit control freak GM, Pagano still managed to go 40-23. The state of the NFL currently is a joke.

Control and credit is what it boils down to. Not wins and losses within some franchises.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're Chuck Pagano in a must win situation and you must choose your starting QB. Choices are Josh Freeman, Ryan Lindley and Stephen Morris. What do you do?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Luck there, Indy will probably want to hire someone who has a good reputation for QB development, so Gase makes a lot of sense there.

Sent from my Pip-Boy 3000 using Tapatalk

Marc Trestman! He turned Pro Bowler Rich Gannon into an MVP!

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do some of these GMs even get hired? Grigson sounds terrible.

Well that is the question a lot of Colts fans are pondering. I personally don't think Grigson did anything without Irsay knowing about it and, at least tacitly, approving. Pagano is getting blamed for things that were out of his control. But, that happens in the NFL. As the article posted previously, the Colts may have a bit of an issue getting exactly who they want if Grigson is still GM. Screw 'em, its nice to see that other teams have issues with GMs and Coaches. I just think it is very hard to find great coaches or GMs. Especially getting the two on the same page-unless they are the same guy which is even more rare.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My rule. :hitler: I didn't take any action. Spartan won't be mad. I don't think he will be.

There is no mad here, in my mind. But are you just going to comment and "scold" posters for posts you personally don't like? Or are there actually a set of rules here?

Just looking for where the consistency is.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
My rule. :hitler: I didn't take any action. Spartan won't be mad. I don't think he will be.
yeah sometimes people have brain farts I am sure Spartan didn't mean it I think ....

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah sometimes people have brain farts I am sure Spartan didn't mean it I think ....

The only brain fart Spartan had was Marshall and Bennett are the so-called cancers, not Cutler.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
The only brain fart Spartan had was Marshall and Bennett are the so-called cancers, not Cutler.
yeah I do think marshall and Bennett are drama queens want all the attention and I can see cutler used to be however I think three kids humbles you a little

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no mad here, in my mind. But are you just going to comment and "scold" posters for posts you personally don't like? Or are there actually a set of rules here?

Just looking for where the consistency is.
His post was reported. Joking about cancer upsets some people. I didn't take any action. Spartan and I get along very well.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
His post was reported. Joking about cancer upsets some people. I didn't take any action. Spartan and I get along very well.

I am not sticking up for Spartan. He is a big boy and can manage himself. I am asking for my own sake so I am clear on the rules here.

So is joking about cancer against the rules? Or is upsetting sensitive souls against the rules? Just looking for some clarity is all.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I am not sticking up for Spartan. He is a big boy and can manage himself. I am asking for my own sake so I am clear on the rules here.

So is joking about cancer against the rules? Or is upsetting sensitive souls against the rules? Just looking for some clarity is all.
I think its called don't be a jerk about it. why would you want to joke about cancer cause its not funny period lets just use common sense I know some don't have it but sometimes you gotta think and if you don't do well in that department at least own up to your mistakes.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think its called don't be a jerk about it. why would you want to joke about cancer cause its not funny period lets just use common sense I know some don't have it but sometimes you gotta think and if you don't do well in that department at least own up to your mistakes.

The joke was about Cutler, not cancer. Were you the one who reported it? Think you need to get some thicker skin, because it was a pretty harmless joke.